Toyota of Henderson

(4.7) 36 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• TRDPro4unner

Great customer service and honest staff. Love my TRD Pro!

• 2017 Toyota Camary

I've been a Customer at Toyota of Henderson for 3 years I love the Toyota Rav 4 editions 2015 2016. Well my intentions was to lease a vehicle I wante...d to change Toyota's every 3 years. Although I made a full purchase of a 2017 Toyota Camry. This car I Quickly found out would more than meet my driving every day needs and a comfortable payment. Jake the Salesman was energetic and eager to help meet my driving needs and address my financial concerns on a recent trade-in. The Sales Manager was honest and upfront and very professional. Understanding this is a business and myself understanding the overhead of a Car dealership. I observed the sales team try to help everyone get into a car. There is no where else I would buy a car from they have been fair on every deal. I will do business with them for years too come at this rate....Allon Shabazz a satisfied customer.

• Shopping for a new or use car.

We drove a little more the 1 hour to get to the dealer and boy was it worth it? Totally worth it. Super friendly staff and a lots of cars to choose fr...om. I highly recommend, I really like the experience we had with them.

• EXCELLENT

My experience with Toyota of Henderson was excellent! They were so good to me and trust worthy. I explained what I needed and they went above and beyo...nd! I have already been telling everybody how wonderful my car is and how wonderful they were to me¿

• Buying Experience

I was looking for a reliable car at a monthly payment that I could afford. I didn't have a large down payment but the company worked with me and got ...me a car that I love at a payment that I would afford.

• Brian and Christy Ramsey

Everyone was so helpful, they surely kept us entertained! They are great people!

• Toyota of Henderson Review.

Great experience. Got the info, deal and car I wanted!

• Timekeeperdj

Good experience. I knew what I wanted and had heard how good Toyota of Henderson would work with their customers. They are a good group of people. ...I would recommend them to my friends.

• Henderson Toyota I traded my 2015 Toyota Rav 4

I traded my 2015 Toyota Rav 4 and Upgraded to a 2016. My Sales Manager Mr.Daryl Hall has always treated me respectful and been fair with trade in cost...s. Realizing they have to make a profit but not trying to overcharge you. I had a rocky minor repair and maintenance issue although I was upset the staff still showed a high degree of professionalism in the matter. And for the most part took care of me unlike other Dealerships. I've done business with them almost 2 years compared to other Dealerships they are the best I've seen. Of course when you leave the lot you lose money it's business of car sales but they never tried to lie or get over on the blue book values.

• Awesome People

I walked in thinking I wouldnt be able to get a car because of my credit. They took there time with my husband and I, went over everything and made su...re we knew the in's & out's on everything. They were very polite and personable. And never once gave up on us. Because of their hard work and dedication we got a NEW CAR!!! Beyond happy and excited!! Will be recommending to everyone!!!!! Great personalities and friendly atmosphere!!!

Toyota of Henderson