346 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of New Smyrna Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Go see Marsha!

Marsha was amazing, my whole car buying experience was so easy thanks to her. I will definitely be go back to her for my next car!

• auto buyer

No one returned my calls after leaving messages 5 or 6 times. Left me hanging to solve my problem with out their help.

• TERRIBLE!
    May 1, 2017

Had issues with my paperwork after given the run around and trying to get into contact with someone about it I was told to speak to the manager Eric which was by far the WORST experience I've ever had! He made very degrading comments towards me was complete arrogant and told me that one bad review wouldn't hurt them any. They have NO concept what customer service is about I will not be returning or referring anyone I know to them again. I've purchased 3 vehicles and referred 3 people to them which have also purchased after this experience I will NEVER again do business here save yourself the headache and go elsewhere!!

• Buyer BEWARE

Had issues with my paperwork after given the run around and trying to get into contact with someone about it I was told to speak to the manager Eric which was by far the WORST experience I've ever had! He made very degrading comments towards me and told me that one bad review wouldn't hurt them any. They have NO concept what customer service is about I will not be returning or referring anyone I know to them again. I've purchased 3 vehicles and referred 3 people to them which have also purchased after this experience I will NEVER again do business here save yourself the headache and go elsewhere!!

• Great experience!

Thank You for the Great review and New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet is always here for you.

Everyone was very professional. Greeted us in the parking lot before we even entered the door. Friendly staff. Thanks for the complimentary cold water. Jared was wonderful to work with and wanted to make sure we were satisfied customers. We are very pleased with the price of the truck and the finance department. Thank you for your help!

• So far so good...
    April 22, 2017

New Smyrna Chevrolet

This appears to be a very well run dealership. Bought a late model Corvette a few months ago. Sales staff was not high pressure and provided a relaxed atmosphere. Service so far is friendly and efficient, and helpful.

New Smyrna Chevrolet

• 2017 Camaro¿¿

I have to say we had a great experience at this dealership! You have definitely earned new loyal customers! Our salesman, Clinton, was so friendly and knowledgeable. Really appreciate the time he took with us! He even stayed late! When I returned with a question about my car I was greeted with smiles! I really love the customer service! Thank you! Was a great experience all around!

• 2017 1LE Camaro

Mario is a great sales person, low key. Communicated and engaged over phone & text, so I traveled 80 miles to buy from him. Follow up post sale to ensure I was happy.

Thank Mr. Henderson We are always happy to help and it you need anything please just give us a call. Thank so much for picking New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet as you Dealer. We are here for you!

• Dont take your car here

Probaly the worse place to ever service your vehicle disgruntaled employees and a rip off staff of advisers and manager

• Best area dealer

Thank you for the Great Review it means a lot to us to have you take out your time and share it with everyone! :)

Jeremy and Damian made sure we had got exactly what we wanted for the lowest price possible without all the usual runaround. My next Chevy will definitely come from new smyrna again. Thanks,