Colorado's Midway Motors

• Excellent Service !!

Dave and John were very personable and understanding people. We dealt mostly with Dave while buying our car. He was extremely professional as well as one of the most un-pushy, non- aggressive salesman we've ever dealt with. Dave and John both wanted us to walk out of there fully satisfied and pleased with our purchase. Needless to say, they well exceeded our expectations. Thanks so much to both of them.

• Excellent, Excellent, Excellent !!!!

Great People, Dave was very easy to work with.. Overall, everything was great. Thanks Dave!!

• Excellent Service!

Dave was personable and well informed. The buying process was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Colorado's Midway Motors!!!

• Very Friendly & Great Service!!

Dave did not rush me into anything. He was very thoughtful and made sure all my questions were answered. Everything went great and I will do business there again! Thanks Dave & Colorado's Midway Motors.

• Fantastic Experience!!!

I love my truck!!! Dave helped me with the whole process. He made it seem so easy. At other dealerships I have been to, they were pushy & treated me like I could not buy with out a co signer. Dave treated me with respect and explained everything to me in great detail. When we were done he asked me if I had any questions. He explained everything so well, I could not think of any questions to ask him. I was referred to Dave by a family member & now I see why. I would recommend Dave to anyone looking for a vehicle. If anyone reads this, ask for Dave Walker. He will treat you right!!!

• EASY!!!

As a first time buyer, Dave helped me out tremendously. Answered every question I had about paperwork. I never felt rushed or pushed. Great guy!

• The Best Ever!!!

My first time buying a vehicle on my own. I bought a Tundra and Dave & John were GREAT in getting through this process. Awesome Experience!!! I will refer others. Thanks Midway Motors

• Excellent salespeople, very helpful..

Flying to Denver from Wisconsin to buy a vehicle sight unseen was a bit frightening at first. However Dave Walker was very helpful & knowledgeable. He was very friendly and made the buying experience very enjoyable.

• Great Experience!!!

Dave Walker is a very good guy, not pushy and really made my truck purchase a great experience. Good job Midway Motors!!!

• Super Friendly, Helpful, Great Experience!!

They had what we were looking for. Dave helped us through the whole buying process. Thanks Dave!!!