Colorado's Midway Motors

Average based on 70 reviews
  • Great Experience...you want to buy a car here!!

Thanks again for your business and taking the time to give us such a great review! It is very much appreciated! John the owner.

We were not quite sure what type of vehicle we wanted to purchase and chose this dealership because they had several of different models we were considering. Dave was super knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. He took a lot of time going over the pros and cons on the 3 different cars we were considering. We were able to take the cars out for an extensive test drive which was helpful. The paperwork process was quick and efficient as well. We had our mechanic check out the car as well and we were told that it was one of the cleanest used cars he had ever seen. Definitely worth checking them out.

• Great Customer Service!!!

Dave's overall patience has been critical in making the overall process as smooth and pleasant as possible. Dave made it very easy for me.

It was a pleasure meeting you Justin! Thanks for choosing us for your transportation needs, and taking the time for the review! John the owner.

• Very Laid Back, No Pressure!!

Had A great experience. Dave was easy to work with & made our experience and process very easy.

A great big thanks for your business Shelby! Thanks for finding time for the nice review. John the owner

• Great business dealings and excellent used cars!!

Thanks Nathan for the great review! Dave does a great job for us!Enjoy that nice Forester! Thanks Again! John the owner.

This dealer had the exact make, model and year I was looking for. This vehicle was clean and in great shape for a 2001. Dave Walker was a great salesman and helped me in every way. I would recommend to Midway Motors to family and friends.

• Great Service, Quick & Easy

Great dealer, fair and upfront. It was worth the drive.

Thanks for taking the time to put in a great review Jacob!Thanks again for you choosing Colorado's Midway Motors. John the owner.

Great dealer, fair and upfront. It was worth the drive.

• Great experience with an honest used car dealer

I recently purchased a Nissan Frontier 4x4 working with Dave. Although a short test drive revealed no issues I discovered a serious transmission problem immediately upon picking up the vehicle. After speaking with Dave and John I brought the truck back 2 days later. John drove the truck and concurred that the truck had a major transmission issue. He immediately wanted to send the truck to his transmission specialist at no cost to me and make sure that it worked perfectly. I took my trade-in back as a courtesy car while a new transmission, transmission cooler and radiator were installed in the truck. The Nissan now drives perfectly and I could not be happier. No wonder their reputation is so good. Definitely a place where you can buy a used car with confidence from an honest dealership!

Thanks for choosing Colorado's Midway Motors Vince! It was a pleasure to deal with you! Thanks also for taking the time to give us such a nice review! John the owner.

• Great experience with an honest used car dealer

• Midway Motors is Awesome!!!

Thanks for taking the time to give us a really nice review! Glad to hear Dave did such a great job! John the owner.

I bought A Saab from Dave. He was very friendly and professional. I make better tips now that I have a nicer car. Dave will go out of his way to help you!!!

• Great Experience

I had not planned on buying a vehicle on my way to work although I had been looking for a while. Thought I'd stop in because a saw a couple of cars that were interesting. Dave met me promptly and never pressured me in any way. Let me drive a couple cars and said, "take as long a test drive as you'd like" "make sure of your decision" and I did just that. Drove two actually. Great Experience!!! Bought it that morning. I've never had a more relaxed car buying experience and I've purchased quite a few. Thanks Dave!

• Fantastic Experience!!!

I found a car I was interested in. I was surprised at the level of quality service, and the quality of the car. Dave was super nice and explained everything in great detail. I am very satisfied!!!