New 877-722-1408 Dealer Website
Used 877-484-2160 Email Dealer
Service 877-231-1499

Average based on 342 reviews.
  • Quick and Easy!

My first BMW was in 2010 and cannot imagine driving any other car. When you have an issue their customer service is the best. They listen to you and always try to help you with what you are looking for. I always enjoy dealing with BMW Las Vegas.

• 5 STARS

Excellent---Richard Torno customer service, excellent quality service and facilities

• Llawson

To Whom It May concern I have owned BMWS for several years now and also have had them service with BMW service department. Most importantly having a personal repor with your owners, after the sale has been completed is key for me with the service person and their the following up with my concerns. From BMW and the entire team over the years has been nothing but EXCELLENCE in all areas ! Always addressing my concerns, fears in maintenance with all of my autos: BMWS 328I, 528i, 528I, 750i and X5. The BMW team has answered and educated me in all areas of concerns and I so appreciate such it brings me clear understanding of all. Each car services experience for each, has always been nothing but a good one and my rating for BMW service is an excellent experience ! Thank you and your team so much !

• Service

Great service , fast and efficient . Very satisfy .

Great service , fast and efficient . Very satisfy .

• BMW service review

Annual service. Excellent customer service and care. Service writer Butch explained everything to me. Car was washed as a courtesy. I am very happy with this dealership.

• Bmw services

Happy how they treated me from beginning to end. I might be having my services of my car to this location from now on.

• AUTO-NATION

My experience was not only unbelievable, and I would certainly continue with the person.

• Repairs

Always very nice and informative. Great customer service.

Always very nice and informative. Great customer service.

We appreciate your response! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• BMW Dealership Review

Great experience at this dealership. Highly recommended.

Great experience at this dealership. Highly recommended.

• Excellent

very good, excellent, satisfactory. Cesar was very kind and helpful, I was always very important when I go see him. All in all he is an excellent employee

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!