New 877-722-1408 Dealer Website
Used 877-484-2160 Email Dealer
Service 877-231-1499

• Quick and Easy!

My first BMW was in 2010 and cannot imagine driving any other car. When you have an issue their customer service is the best. They listen to you and always try to help you with what you are looking for. I always enjoy dealing with BMW Las Vegas.

• BMW LOVER!!!

My experince was awesome because my service advisor Kyle H. always goes over and above to make sure my vehicle stays in excellent shape. I love my vehicle because of him and I always urge everyone to buy a BMW!!!

• Las Vegas BMW

Excelent customer service , very clean , Good facilities , fast services , courtesy car . Visit this dealer is a good experience .

• X4 Purchased

Easy to work with Knowledgable people Seamless process

Easy to work with Knowledgable people Seamless process

• Mr. Fulson

Pretty good service my advisor was nice very affirmative and detailed ............

• BMW 335i Service

Work done well, on time, and car was cleaned for me before pick up. Convenient shuttle service available.

• debbie napoli

my service with Butch is always the best he has been my service advisor for years he the best

Debbie, thank you for your positive review. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• lexus rc f

really helpful, quick responsibility, best customers service, wish to deal with him again.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at BMW of Las Vegas. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• BMW Las Vegas

The service adviser Caesar always take good take care of customer, with detail and accurate information. which very helping for decision making. Excellent customer Service. !!

• Patricia Bartoni

Excellent,also comfortable coming to Dealership. About 15 miles from home and easy Freeway access.

Hi Patricia, we appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is always happy to help. Safe travels!