New 877-722-1408 Dealer Website
Used 877-484-2160 Email Dealer
Service 877-231-1499

• Quick and Easy!

My first BMW was in 2010 and cannot imagine driving any other car. When you have an issue their customer service is the best. They listen to you and always try to help you with what you are looking for. I always enjoy dealing with BMW Las Vegas.

• Customer

It was awesome, really friendly service rep ( Ceaser ) , always a friendly environment to wait and get the service done , this time I got a loaner car right awY

• Fabulous Service

I purchased the car from the dealer but in Henderson. Looking to order a new 2018 and I am going to purchase at BMW of Las Vegas.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Donna. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Gordy Karch

Very friendly and looked after our problems. We were only in town for few days and they made sure all the work was done in a timely manner.

Gordy, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you are willing, please call our General Manager at (702) 570-0279 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

• Bmwlasvegasreview

Great ! He was very helpful and gave us an overall fulfilling experience

Great ! He was very helpful and gave us an overall fulfilling experience

• Great service

I bought my car from this dealer and if I had to buy another one it would be because of the service. Cesar is the best and takes care of me on every service visit.

• BMW of Las Vegas is Great!

Great folks to deal with. Hassle free buying experience, with complete pricing transparency. I worked with Calvin Rogers to purchase a new BMW. He was absolutely stellar! Pricing was better than competitors in the region. No haggle pricing is awesome. An equitable deal is presented for trades, and pricing is straightforward and fair. Service department is great. Joe in the service department runs a tight ship and is great to work with. I am an old school guy who appreciates honesty and fairness in business far above money. These folks think the same way. BMW of Las Vegas has earned my business for life.

• Service

Joe was great! He explained everything and let me know in a timely manner when the service would be finished.

• BMW purchase

Another great buying experience from BMW and my sales person Stefan. This my second BMW from this store and from Stefan. Always professional great deal and no pressure sales.

• BMW of Las Vegas

We appreciate your response, Crystal! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

This was my first dealership purchase, and the first car I've had in 10 years, but I researched cars for 6+ mos and the 3 series was the ONLY car in my budget that I was willing to buy. This dealership was near me and had several options in my range. It was very important to me to go directly to a BMW dealership because I'm planning on several more purchases in the next few years and wanted to begin a relationship. I came prepared but I still had a problem getting insurance and Dan Perlstein was gracious in lending me his desk, phone and pc to get it all straightened out. All of the sales guys and reception are super cool, they provide a great assortment of beverages, the lounge is comfortable. All the finance guys were really helpful. Unfortunately there was a general lack of communication throughout the sales process and a service issue a few days later where I had to bring the car in for a check engine light. I felt good about my purchase and overall felt that BMW of Las Vegas was a great choice but Andrew Vukovich -the assistant service manager- went above and beyond to make sure I was totally satisfied. Now I'm a proud mama to a beautiful 328I. I can't wait to go back when my boyfriend and I are ready to upgrade!