Honda West

861 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 20, 2019

The service at Honda West always exceeds in excellence and professionalism!! I'm treated more than a customer. I'm treated like royalty. I will always... recommend them to family, friends and strangers. Thank you Dominic and the team for taking good care of me and my car!

July 16, 2019

We bought Honda Fit 2019. Sam Song was Sale Consultant . He was wonderful , friendly and courteous.

Nattapong Mungsittisak, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Honda West! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

• July 17, 2018

Karla Gunther assessed the service needs of my 2015 Accord quickly and explained them to me thoroughly. I waited while the work was completed.

Hi Janice Bergantino, thank you so much for your positive comments about Honda West!

July 13, 2019

Really clean and fast service. Always friendly workers.

Esmeralda Salas, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

July 12, 2019

Made an appointment, went in for service they took me in right a way. Reviewed what my truck needed I approved it. Later that day they called my truck... was ready. I picked it up it was serviced and washed.

If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

July 4, 2019

good people to work with. we bought the car from this dealership and we always take it to them for service.

Warren Mroz, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you a...gain for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

June 3, 2019

I recently moved to Las Vegas and needed a car, so I went to Honda West. Ted Trevino helped me look for a used car and provided truly excellent customer... service. He was very friendly, answered all my questions, showed me a number of cars, and made himself available whenever I wanted to come in and take one out for a test drive. A couple of days later, I ended up buying one. The process took several hours (buying a car is never fun!), but Ted was incredibly kind and patient throughout. If ever I need another car, I will definitely come back to Honda West and ask for Ted!

Taylor, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Honda West. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anythi...ng. Have a wonderful day!

May 31, 2019

This is an update to a 1-star review I posted about the Honda West Service Department. The service department manager Brian contacted me shortly after... posting my review and listened to my concerns. He then offered for me to bring the back in and "make it right". He absolutely made it right! He put my wife and kids in a rental car, fixed the steering and alignment issues, and repaired the passenger rear wheel. He kept me informed through the whole process, and was very understanding of my concerns. I appreciate Brian and he has restored my faith in the Honda West service department. 4-stars only because of the costs associated with the initial service. Thank you again Brian for your hard work and understanding.

Arron Hatfield, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Honda West. We're glad to hear we delivered such a ...great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

April 15, 2019

I am serviced by Kenny, and Kenny always has my best interest in mind. He'll find deals to save me money and make sure my car is taken care of. I highly... recommend him to everyone!

Craig Valdez, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

April 11, 2019

Customer service were great and Joe Paratore is an amazing salesman, if you need any help go see him. I love my new user 2016 Honda Accord EX and mileage... is great for a very great price. I couldn't be more happier! Thank you Joe!

Thank you, Honda West for this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you had an excellent experience! Please let us know if we can do anything els...e for you!