New 888-290-3013 Dealer Website
Used 888-632-8987 Email Dealer
Service 888-580-7638

• Happy

Have had oil changes, one software recall and warranty work done on my 2015 Honda. Honda West has always made it easy to get appointment or just drive in help. Staff are knowledgeable and courteous. Recommend them highly.

Mary thank you so much for taking the time to send your review. I am happy Honda West met your expectations. All of us at Honda West appreciate your business! Have a great weekend! Kevin Bushey General Manager Honda West

• Rating

Didn't have to wait very long for the car to be serviced. Afterwards, the technician explained to me what was done. The personnel are all very courteous and I had a very pleasant experience.

• Honda west

Great service and job I'll be going to Honda west to service my car again

Great service and job I'll be going to Honda west to service my car again

• Honda West Experience

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Routine service

Karla Gunther does a great job taking care of my Honda. Never a problem with service.

• Car Recall Service

The guy that helped me in repairs was super informative and genuine. They even gave me a courtesy ride while my car was being serviced.

• Honda west service rep karla

The service rep Karla is fantastic!!!! When I go back for service my needs will be her top priority with a smile.

• 2017 Honda Civic

Nick was a great salesman, he was kind and patient. I plan to recommend anyone looking for a car to him.

• Mr. Art

Always a pleasure to have Honda West take care of both cars.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback.? -Your Honda West Team

Always a pleasure to have Honda West take care of both cars.

• Mister

Great service, but I'm not receiving service reminders or oil change specials from you for any of my 3 honda, it just stop coming

Geovanny, thank you so much for the review! Glad to hear our team surpassed your expectations. Come back anytime! -Your Honda West Team