• Happy

Have had oil changes, one software recall and warranty work done on my 2015 Honda. Honda West has always made it easy to get appointment or just drive in help. Staff are knowledgeable and courteous. Recommend them highly.

Mary thank you so much for taking the time to send your review. I am happy Honda West met your expectations. All of us at Honda West appreciate your business! Have a great weekend! Kevin Bushey General Manager Honda West

• Really Good

I am very pleased with the work , My car is like I just bought it , they did a real good job and the car was washed and clean when I got it back , I took a short trip of about 80 miles and it was a pleasure to drive. I recommend this shop to everyone.

• My Service at Honda West

The service of my Honda Civil was done professionally and satisfactory. The facility's customer areas were clean and comfortable.

• Car service

Everyone was helpful and nice. I had no issues when I walked through the door.

Everyone was helpful and nice. I had no issues when I walked through the door.

• Very Good

Very Good Customer Service and I appreciate the service of Kate

Very Good Customer Service and I appreciate the service of Kate

• Honda Servicing

Karla is the best there for professionality and honesty.

Karla is the best there for professionality and honesty.

Karen thank you for taking the time to send in your review. I am so happy we met your expectations. Karla does a great job for us here at Honda West. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you here at Honda West in the future! Have a great week! Kevin Bushey General Manager Honda West

• Honda Accord 2011

Excellent experience. Ken was very nice and helpful. I was there because of a recall on the airbag. He reviewed things that my car needed considering the mileage.

• Alina

Great work!!!i am very pleased with the service they offer, the customer service it's extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

Alina Dillman, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Honda West

Made an appointment for 4:30pm for oil change. Was greeted within two minutes and carvwas ready within 25 minutes. Courteous, professional, staff.

Deborah thank you for taking the time to submit your review! I am happy we met your expectations! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing here at Honda West in the future! Have a great week! Kevin Bushey General Manager Honda West

• New Honda Civic Coupe 2017 Turbo

It was wonderful very knowledgable and helpful employees at Honda West. Gordon the GM is the best!!!!

Mary thank you for taking the time to submit your review! I am happy we met your expectations! Goardon does a great job for us! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing here at Honda West in the future! Have a great week! Kevin Bushey General Manager Honda West