Deacon Jones Cadillac

4.1

4.1

2.3

Kathy

The original scheduled service for my 2013 XTS never happened as I waited all afternoon into evening. I requested my car at least three times. It was deliberately withheld from me under hostage control. I felt forced into leasing a car not particularly right for me. Walker did not fit in trunk. Salesman dismantled handle then reattached in much lower position, not correct for me. I hope no other senior is treated this way. To improve ride, they merely put nitrogen in tires. ATS car is not comfortable for me. Last visit, it was difficult to schedule pick up for service which I had been promised at leasing. Car was returned with black spots, especially all around glove box opening. My friend had black spots on clothing from riding in passenger seat. As far as I know, oil change and fluid checks were fine. Now I have a recall on that car and hope making appointment will not be as difficult as before. They were anxious to keep my 2013 car which they did. With my rheumatoid, it was difficult for me to stay all day as they held my car hostage. I just needed to get home and lie down. I was not even able to visit my aunt while in town that day as I had hoped.

Owner

100% satisfied. Service department was second to none. Very satisfied.

Awesome buying experience!!

Thank you to Coach and the sales staff at Deacon Jones Autopark. Went to test drive a car on the lot and wasn't really expecting to make a purchase. But the staff really wanted to help us and they were willing to negotiate. We feel we got a great price for the car we purchased and this makes 8 cars we have purchased from Deacon Jones since 1999. Thank You for the excellent experience!!