Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge

New 877-409-2465 Dealer Website
Used 866-400-9957 Email Dealer
Service 866-433-2684

3.8
  • 2nd time might not be a charm either.

As of now I located a second vehicle for sale first one was few months back the truck was way over priced deal never happened. Most recently found a car after much research this one is also way over priced almost 17k for 2007 car with over 50k so I made fair offer and told them do not contact me by phone unless you are accepting offer, salesman has called 4 times now only stating to call him . I sent emails in response as to money needed out the door towards tax title etc assuming by calls they accepted my offer and never heard back. I think it might be time to move on as they do not value my time or listen to my requests. Hopefully Im wrong and they correct this and I can rewrite this review.

• 2015 Ram 1500 Bighorn purchase

This dealership has serviced my vehicles for many years. I have always had a good relationship with the service department. This was my first purchase from them. Denise and Gary the sales people I dealt with were excellent.

• Disapointed

I wish I could give them no stars. I saw a vehicle on line that looked good. I called in advance and drove there early on a Saturday morning. I saw the vehicle and it looked good from 25 feet away. Up close it was badly weathered with chrome peeling and wasn't worth the asking price. I found another vehicle on the lot but they would not quote me a price lower than the hang tag in the window. For the quality of their used vehicles they are way over priced. Go somewhere else where you can actually get a deal you can be comfortable with. Too bad I had the title for my trade in and cash with me but never got that far.

• IMPRESSED Looks Small At First - HUGE ON SERVICE

As a single female, I was shopping to upgrade from a 2003 Mustang Convertible to a newer model and go from a 5 speed stick to an automatic. I started shopping online. I found SEVERAL good deals from many neighboring communities close by. I found the car that fit my needs and desires and found that it was offered in several locations at SEVERAL different prices. I researched about 3 of my favorite choices and headed to Titusville on a weekend to just see what they had. Their price was second best -- saw a newer car in Orlando but with more mileage. I took a phone photo of the Orlando offer to Titusville. They TREATED ME LIKE A QUEEN. We worked together and came down to the price I liked -- offered a couple of special deals to lower the price and I had me a car I LOVED. I was most impressed with how they were so organized and the closing services they gave me. They took total charge of transferring titles, getting me the new registration, transfer of license plates and switching my insurance over to the new car. I was amazed at the service. I drove a new car home with NOTHING left to do (same as driving the previous one). I will never find a dealership or service that could out-do my experience. It's a total "thumbs up". Last but not least, the employees have obviously been well trained on customer service (putting you at easy, greeting you with a smile and humor, complete knowledge of their products, accommodating with test drives, and EXCELLENT on closing the sale and ALL paperwork (gracefully). They are VERY GOOD about getting the price down to fit your needs.

• Great!

Titusville Chrysler gave me the best deal on my new jeep compass than the other ones I went to. Gary the internet manager was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• good service

• good service

• Great place!

Awesome experience! Nelson was great and I got an amazing deal! :)

Awesome experience! Nelson was great and I got an amazing deal! :)

• friendly team member, great vehicle

I came here a few days ago and came back to buy a wonderful car. my first purchased car and I am very happy and excited:-)

• Fun fast and friendly

very happy with everyone that helped us. very happy with sales person. thank you