Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Terrible business practice
    March 12, 2018

I went in to lease a vehicle and was never given the option of Leasing. At all credentials credit scores money on hand and was given a credit score wh...ich did not resemble the one I had. But with 20% down I would be approved for the vehicle for financing not Leasing. Go figure. Will never return again

Bad sales
    August 5, 2017

I was buying a new Jeep Patriot and everyone was nice. When it came to signing the papers I told them to put on a couple exesseries on the loan. I m...ade the mistake of walking away and the salesman talked my wife out of financing them and paying cash. Well that put us so much in the hole we can't pay some of our regular bills. Thanks !

Sales Inquiry
    June 24, 2017

I contacted dealership thru cars.com and got an email back with no answers to a specific inquiry. Eventually called the dealership and spoke to salesp...erson who emailed me. Again asked about specific car and its specific option packages again got no answers just a sales run around. Was unable to answer whether car was there.The dealership is about 40 miles away so getting info upfront is important and also to know if car is available.

Horrible Customer Service
    June 22, 2017

Was contacted in reference to a vehicle and wanted to buy then found out vehicle was already sold. When asked about additional vehicles to purchase ow...ner hung up on me avoid this dealership at all costs. Poor customer service and many other negative reviews.

Van Purchase
    April 11, 2017

Found a the van via cars.com. Very satisfied with service and the value I got for my trade-in.

Hi, Charles! Thank you for your business and your review. We're glad that we were able to help you have a five-star purchasing experience. Please don'...t hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance. Best, Titusville Customer Satisfaction Team dsouthon@thecarpeople.com

2nd time might not be a charm either.
    January 5, 2017

As of now I located a second vehicle for sale first one was few months back the truck was way over priced deal never happened. Most recently found a c...ar after much research this one is also way over priced almost 17k for 2007 car with over 50k so I made fair offer and told them do not contact me by phone unless you are accepting offer, salesman has called 4 times now only stating to call him . I sent emails in response as to money needed out the door towards tax title etc assuming by calls they accepted my offer and never heard back. I think it might be time to move on as they do not value my time or listen to my requests. Hopefully Im wrong and they correct this and I can rewrite this review.

2015 Ram 1500 Bighorn purchase
    November 13, 2016

This dealership has serviced my vehicles for many years. I have always had a good relationship with the service department. This was my first purchas...e from them. Denise and Gary the sales people I dealt with were excellent.

Disapointed
    September 15, 2016

I wish I could give them no stars. I saw a vehicle on line that looked good. I called in advance and drove there early on a Saturday morning. I saw... the vehicle and it looked good from 25 feet away. Up close it was badly weathered with chrome peeling and wasn't worth the asking price. I found another vehicle on the lot but they would not quote me a price lower than the hang tag in the window. For the quality of their used vehicles they are way over priced. Go somewhere else where you can actually get a deal you can be comfortable with. Too bad I had the title for my trade in and cash with me but never got that far.

IMPRESSED Looks Small At First - HUGE ON SERVICE
    August 17, 2016

As a single female, I was shopping to upgrade from a 2003 Mustang Convertible to a newer model and go from a 5 speed stick to an automatic. I starte...d shopping online. I found SEVERAL good deals from many neighboring communities close by. I found the car that fit my needs and desires and found that it was offered in several locations at SEVERAL different prices. I researched about 3 of my favorite choices and headed to Titusville on a weekend to just see what they had. Their price was second best -- saw a newer car in Orlando but with more mileage. I took a phone photo of the Orlando offer to Titusville. They TREATED ME LIKE A QUEEN. We worked together and came down to the price I liked -- offered a couple of special deals to lower the price and I had me a car I LOVED. I was most impressed with how they were so organized and the closing services they gave me. They took total charge of transferring titles, getting me the new registration, transfer of license plates and switching my insurance over to the new car. I was amazed at the service. I drove a new car home with NOTHING left to do (same as driving the previous one). I will never find a dealership or service that could out-do my experience. It's a total "thumbs up". Last but not least, the employees have obviously been well trained on customer service (putting you at easy, greeting you with a smile and humor, complete knowledge of their products, accommodating with test drives, and EXCELLENT on closing the sale and ALL paperwork (gracefully). They are VERY GOOD about getting the price down to fit your needs.

Great!
    June 28, 2016

Titusville Chrysler gave me the best deal on my new jeep compass than the other ones I went to. Gary the internet manager was very knowledgeable and h...elpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge