Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor

595 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor from DealerRater.com
  • lenny demarco
    March 27, 2017

great,as always--buught many new cars from dick norris--have had all my service done at dick norris see no reason to not continue--just got an extended warranty--

• Dick Norris
    March 24, 2017

I had an oil change, tire rotation and car wash. I was time in a timely manner and all team members were friendly and helpful.

• oil change
    March 23, 2017

brought in car for an oil change and was brought up to date on all other services required at this time, which were then taken care of.

• Dick Norris Buick
    March 22, 2017

Dick Norris Buick is my choice of Dealers and I go to them for any problem I may have with my car. They have always been able to satisfy any service or repair.

• Always quality service!
    March 22, 2017

As always my visit to Dick Norris was a pleasant experience. When I called for an appointment, Chaz my service consultant, was pleasant and accommodated my somewhat urgent request. When I checked in the gentlemen who "welcomed" me were quick and very upbeat. They quickly analyzed my issue and completed the repairs. Bobby the customer shuttle driver was exceptional. You almost feel like one of the family at Dick Norris Buick GMC.

• Oil Change
    March 20, 2017

Was met by my salesman Bill Sutton, who scheduled my service. And I even had a chance to speak to Doug Norris, I am a customer for life.

• Fantastic Work !!
    March 17, 2017

Everything be was so great help bug us get our Ford truck back on the road. Ken and his team went above and beyond to get the job done. We are from out of town but winter here. Glad to know we have a trusted dealerships we can depend on!! Kudos to Ken Marvin and all his hard work!!! Thank you!!

• car service
    March 16, 2017

I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation last Monday. I had an appointent for 9:30, but was there at 9:20 a.m.. While there, they discovered that the crankcase seal was starting to leak. It was changed and was under warranty. They also did a power steering flush and throttle body cleaning. While I know all of this takes time, I was there waiting for my car for over four hours. I feel I should have been offered a ride home or given a loner car if I was going to have to wait that long. This same scenario has happened in the past where I have been kept waiting for a long time.

• Accident Repair
    March 15, 2017

A few weeks ago, I brought my 2008 Nissan Frontier in for repair from an accident. Dealing with all of the calls with the insurance companies, adjusters, and rental car issues was no fun. However, working with Rudy in the Collision Center was simple and straightforward. Rudy was very pleasant and explained how the process worked. He kept me informed, and was very helpful when I had a couple of questions. The work was completed in a reasonable amount of time and Rudy made sure I did not have to deal with any surprises from his shop. Most importantly, the work that was done looked fantastic and I am very happy to have my truck back again. Dick Norris Buick GMC has an outstanding body shop and an great manager running it. Thank you!

• Best Care Anywhere.
    March 15, 2017

Dick Norris has the best sales staff and Service Department I've seen in a long time. They took the time to explain what they would do and did so in a timely manner. Our wait time was hardly noticeable and I was very pleased with the quality of service. I would not hesitate in recommending this dealership to my friends.