Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 834 reviews

Call This Dealer

834 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor from DealerRater.com

• Great product and quality service
    September 15, 2017

The customer service at Dick Norris Buick-GMC was superb as always, and remains so even after the sale. Have been a customer there for both sales and ...service for over 17 years. They work hard to earn your business and to keep you as customer.

A great experience
    April 13, 2018

This was my first time dealing with Dick Norris Buick in Palm Harbor. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will definitely be back.

Quality automobile service.
    April 13, 2018

On Friday, April 06, 2018 at 2 PM I visited Dick Norris Buick GMC. I was greeted by my advisor Max Johnson who prepared the paperwork for my 2007 Mit...subishi eclipse. I have been working with Max Johnson for many years. Max is polite, professional and has great knowledge of my 2007 Mitsubishi eclipse. A thank you to Christopher Roy who has performed maintenance on my 2007 Mitsubishi eclipse for many years. Because of Christopher Roy???s knowledge of this 2007 Mitsubishi eclipse. This 2007 Mitsubish Eclipse performs at peak performance on a consistent basis. I would also like to thank the entire staff of Dick Norris Buick GMC for their quality service over the years. A thank you to Dick Norris Buick GMC service manager Brent Boostrom for your quality leadership over the years. Good day. Today???s date Friday, April 13, 2018 * 11:10 AM. Note, very clean automobile dealership.

Service
    April 13, 2018

Dennis Wible always takes great care of us. Never any hassle.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

Maintenance/oil change
    April 12, 2018

I WAS GREETED FROM THE MOMENT I PULLED INTO THE FACILITY BY VERY COUTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. THE SERVICE PROVIDED WAS QUICKLY COMPLETED. THAT IS... GREATLY APPRECIATED SINCE I HAD BUSINESS APPOINTMENTS .

Employees Worked With
    Oil change, tire patch and new windshield wipers
    April 6, 2018

Max was very nice and helpful. He followed up with me several times after my visit on the phone to check on different tire prices for me and advising ...me of the options. He was very patient and took his time to make sure all of my questions and concerns were addressed. My mom was with me and has a Honda. She was so impressed with the service and said she???s not treated nearly as well with Honda. I have always had a good experience with this dealership since I bought my car and continue to whenever I need it serviced.

Service Review
    April 5, 2018

Fantastic service experience! Chaz was an outstanding service representative, keeping me looped in throughout the entire process and kind enough to o...ffer a loaner vehicle. Nice work Dick Norris GMC!

Employees Worked With
    Best car buying experience I have ever had
    April 4, 2018

I have to say, if you are looking to buy and new car or used car or truck, Dick Norris GMC is the place to go. It was absolutely THE EASIEST car buyi...ng experience I have EVER had. I have purchased several trucks and SUV's over the years. They made me feel like I was walking into my own living room each time I went in. They gave me a more than fair price on my trade in and got a great deal on a GM Certified used Tahoe. I met Doug Norris and his son Andrew Norris. They both thanked me for my business and let me know if I needed or wanted anything to just ask. I strongly recommend Dick Norris GMC for everyone !!

Overall Experience

easy and a great exoerince
    April 4, 2018

Thay seem to go the extra mile to make sure you are good to go. they have been excelant. .iI will be up there next week to pick mup the paint they ord...ered for me. very freindly great experince

Good Job
    April 4, 2018

I actually enjoy taking my Yukon Xl in for service. The service department staff explains everything in detail and Lenny Demarco is sensational as my ...service rep. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Well done

Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor