Crossroads Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Upgraded to IPhone 6
    October 10, 2017

In order to SYNCH with my IPhone6, I had to upgrade the SYNCH system in my CMAX. The upgrade worked but also removed all of my presets for SIRIUS. I... was not warned of this. I feel that the upgrade could save the presets and reset them after upgrading the software. WARNING: If your car is not under warranty, the software upgrade costs $105.

• Hurricane Harvey victim-
    October 3, 2017

I am a victim who lost their two year old Ford Escape. I searched using the Allstate Insurance buying program which brought me to Crossroads Ford. I w...anted a sun roof and sand interior again. Thank you Crossroads Ford for making my buying experience even five states away a pleasure. Thank you for your patience. Ask for Steve Schmidt he is a great sales person. God Bless all at Crossroads Ford

Saskia, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than ...happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Frank
    September 25, 2017

I was totally amazed when I stepped inside the Crossroads dealership. After getting over the amazed large inside inventory of vehicles I had the pleas...ure meeting Mike Brinkman, After shaking hands and speaking to him, I knew from that point I would be able to work alongside with him. No pressure of any kind. The communications were, without doubt, the best!!! On the second visit to Crossroads with my son, we met Scott Salzman, the General Manager. Scott took the time from his busy schedule and he and my son had the best conversation around all of the Mustangs in the showroom. From that point on, the visits and communications with Mike and Scott were of the most pleasurable and without any sale pressure. After buying my New 2018 F150, Mike Brinkman has made sure any of my needs with my new truck has been met with the most sincere professional care and continues to make sure any issues are taken care of! With my 40 minute drive to Crossroads, working with Mike and others, it is worth the long drive. I have bought many cars and trucks in the past years, but I can truly say meeting, working with Mike and Scott has been a wonderful car buying, "make you feel at home" experience. With any department at crossroads that I have had the need to be a part of, it has been a pleasure to work with each individual. I do recommend and will recommend Crossroads Ford to all my family and friends. Awesome Dealership!!!

We really enjoyed reading your review, Frank! Thank you for your outstanding review and we hope to be of service to you again down the road!

• Quick & Efficient
    September 1, 2017

I needed to have the air bag recall completed on my '14 Mustang. Making the appointment was the hardest part. It took a couple of days with email to ...finally get a date that worked. Once there, I was out in less than 1.5 hours. Hopefully, I will never have to find out if the recall was successful.

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any needs or questions, we will be more than... happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Purchasing a new Edge
    June 26, 2017

We were somewhat annoyed that the salesman we met during the first visit did not take care of us when we came in to make a purchase, despite having an... appointment. Instead, he assigned a different salesman to close the deal.

James, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist yo...u! Safe travels!

• Consistent honest service
    June 24, 2017

Quick dependable service at very reasonable price. Waiting/reception is neat and tidy and welcoming. My care is a 99 Windstar and has always been ser...viced at dealerships. It still drives like a dream. Thanks!

Cathrine, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to ...your next visit!

• Consistently excellent all around.
    June 19, 2017

I called ahead to find out current wait time and was advised 45 mins; that's just what it took. All the staff I talked to were personable and busines...s-like. The waiting room has comfortable seating with free water and snacks.

• Staff was prompt and polite.
    June 14, 2017

The staff was very prompt and polite. Did the work on time and as promised. I'll be back for sure..

• Great service . Professional Team...
    June 13, 2017

We got 2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium. Service was great we have ever seen and staff were perfect. I highly recommend to everyone. Our questions have been ...answered by the Team. Crossroad Ford is very professional dealer... Thank you...

• KP's ride
    June 13, 2017

Customer Service is great...............Bathrooms clean( need seat covers)

Crossroads Ford