Southern States Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Leasing Vehicle
    March 27, 2018

Amy Langdon provided excellent service on all levels in my leasing a 2017 Mazds 6 . She was attentive to every detail; provided stellar service on all... levels in a personalized manner; and I leased a great vehicle. Amy is well versed in all details and has outstanding people skills. I had gone in to get information for re-leasing in the future, and I re-leased because of the great service and deal for a great car. I have leased with Southern States two times and have received excellent service both times. In addition, I have received excellent service in the Service Department. The Service Manager has consistently provided excellent service and is very considerate and makes sure that all my needs are met in every way every time I take my car in for service. Furthermore, Alex, the General Manager and Chris in Finance made my experience a great one, and I am very appreciative. I would highly recommend Southern States Mazda to others, since I have had and have great service and consideration consistently. Again, Amy's skills, ability to communicate; and her knowledge base make her a great asset to the company.

worst customer service, and very bad behavior
    November 6, 2017

Never go to this person(Mike Ramaglia) if you visit this place. Bought a car and see a major scratch and asked complimentary, he was so rude.

I hope you don't need to get your Hyundai serviced
    September 9, 2015

I had a noise going over bumps since I got the car. I dropped it at the dealer on 6/29/2015 and just picked it up today 9/9/2015. In all the time the ...had the car they finally were able to figure out that the noise was coming from the hood. Great??? They "fixed the hood" meaning they raised it up about 5/8 of an inch in the front so it looks like it is not closed properly. Now, they refuse to realign the hood saying "you wanted us to get the noise out and we did". Now they want to send me to their body shop to pay to get the hood aligned properly. I love the car but won't buy another since the local dealership treated me so shoddily. FAIL!!

Great place to buy a new Hyundai.
    July 13, 2015

Had an enjoyable buying experience purchasing a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T. Joe was straight forward and knowledgeable salesman.

Great Dealership! Great Prices!
    June 14, 2014

Great experience! Staff did everything they promised. Best car dealer I've experienced yet! Great price. Great Service. In 2011 I bought a Sonata from... Sports Durst (terrible). Southern States puts them to shame in all categories! Would do business with Southern States again and will recommend to my friends!

Great experience at Southern States Auto
    June 2, 2014

My entire experience with Southern States and John Blackwell was truly amazing! John met my every want and need. I was able to buy my dream car at a p...rice I could afford! I will continue to purchase my future cars here and I recommend anyone to purchase their next car from Southern States Automotive!! Great staff and great service!!

Very Happy with the experience
    May 31, 2014

very nice experience. from the test drive to closing the deal. a very good experience.

Love my Subaru!!!
    January 11, 2014

Ian McShane is the best! After looking at my neighbor's new Outback, my husband and I went to Southern States Subaru to replace our Toyota. Ian McShan...e helped us narrow our choices down to a Forester or an Outback after hearing what we needed in a car. My husband thought he wanted the Outback but once we drove the Forester, we were sold. What a fantastic car. We love it so much better than our Toyota! Ian was a very patient salesman and listened carefully to our many concerns. He was very honest and not at all pushy. We felt so comfortable working with him because he seemed to be very concerned that we buy the car that is right for us. Having had Toyotas since the 70's, we were nervous about switching to Subaru but now we are ecstatic with our new car. Thank you, Ian, for your patience and putting us in the right car. We will definitely come back to Ian and Subaru when we purchase our next car for my husband. We never thought we could have such a fantastic experience when purchasing a car!

NEW CAR PURCHASE
    February 19, 2012

GOT MY CAR APPRAISAL THRU BLACK BOOK. THEY SUBMITTED MY PRICE TO LOCAL HONDA DEALER WHO HAD THEIR SALESMAN CONTACT ME. HE GAVE ME EXACTLY PRICE I WAS ...LOOKING FOR ON MY CAR.WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, KNOWLEDGABLE AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. MY NEW HONDA CRV IS NOW BEING MANUFACTURED.

Great product, great service
    August 13, 2011

I leased a Mazda CX-7. Within 2 weeks, I decided to see if my new car could "take on" a mail box. The mail box won. My insurance tried to make me use ...their repair service, but after the first rate service I received at Southern States Mazda when I leased the vehicle, I insisted on using them to repair my car. The repair was flawless and my car was ready on time and as promised. Since then, I had my first (free) oil change. The service team was fast and friendly and, even with a full waiting area, I was out and on the road quickly. Customer service comes first here! There are other Mazda dealers in this area, but I'm glad I chose Southern States.

Southern States Mazda