• Great service

Great customer service!!! I highly highly recommend , great experience with the company.

• overall great service and very clean

I had a wonderful experience everyone especially the person who was in charge of getting the work done which was very efficient and quick. plus the coffee and cookies were a rare treat.

• Greatest service

He was wonderful and exceeded my expectations. Explained everything clearly easy for any customer thank you CT and Chris Watanabe

• Excellent customer service

Al Estone really took care of me. He was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the industry. When I get in my car I cannot not be more happy and estastic about my purchase. Thank you for everything!

• Executive Director, CSUN

I like the client service attitude that prevails at Vista Ford. We have purchased our Lincolns and Mustangs at Vista for the past 25 years.

• Vista Ford Woodland Hills, CA

These people are great. Professional, respectful, honest - last brake work cost less than the estimate. They warned I might have to replace rotors, but then said it was not necessary to replace them. How often do you sign for repairs that service department then says they did not need to do? I know I can trust them.

Mary, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• 2016 F-150 Lariat

Great experience! Service writer Ken Nazarian was awesome!!!!!

Great experience! Service writer Ken Nazarian was awesome!!!!!

• Vista Ford

Always great service and Jack Sputte is a number one service rep

Dorr, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Always great service and Jack Sputte is a number one service rep

• great service

Internet sales manager that was helping me was very straightforward and to the point. He made the process smooth and very efficient and of course worked out the best deal he could get me.

Robert, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great!

Great and fast services! Only took two days to repair brakes, get new tires, and fix locks on the doors. Car service to drop you off at home and pick you up when ready to pick up car!