Mike Shaw Subaru

1315 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 24, 2019

We were visiting from Texas and stopped by Mike Shaw Subaru to look. We found the perfect Forester with the help of Toni and Keith. They are super stars.... We got the car and drove back to Texas in it. Love the SUV. What a trip to remember.

We are happy to hear it, thank you for the opportunity!

September 24, 2019

Tori and Keith were such a delight to work with. They were able to get us the Subaru we wanted and for a good price. Thank you so much for everything... you did. You two are awesome!! Glenda and Greg

September 24, 2019

I recently had the pleasure of working with the aforementioned rock star Jamie on a lease/mileage issue. She presented options and we discussed what was... in my best interest and I believe a solid choice was made due to her expertise and guidance. Thanks!

September 23, 2019

This was only our second time buying a car, and while we visited many dealerships, local and far away (we live in Fort Collins), in looking for exactly... what we wanted, working with the crew at Mike Shaw was amazing! From the beginning of reaching out online about a vehicle that we were interested in and the initial contact from them, to the completion of the buying experience, everything was done with friendliness, patience, professionalism and a great attitude! We also got a great deal on the car we bought. They take pride and time in what they do and it shows. I will be buying from them again when the time comes. Guaranteed!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience, we appreciate the opportunity!

September 21, 2019

Our sales professional Keith Traczynski was outstanding! The entire Mike Shaw Team we interacted with provided a customer experience of value and respect!... Thank you!

Thank you for your review Richard!

September 21, 2019

Everyone was kind and very helpful. They were especially expedient and I was in and out in no time at all. Alex was so helpful and I actually enjoyed purchasing... my awesome new Subaru!

September 20, 2019

Jamie provided me with a fast, friendly, no nonsense and knowledgeable experience. I'm very satisfied with the service that I received and am looking forward... to driving my new car!

Thank you for sharing, we appreciate your feedback!

September 20, 2019

i enjoyed the process and keith was great. he worked with me honestly and with integrity. All the people i dealt with from sales to service were professional

Thank you for your review Jay!

September 19, 2019

My wife and I just purchased a used 2017 Lincoln MKX from Mike Shaw Subaru and to say the experience was awesome would be an understatement! Cliff at Mike... Shaw is professional at what he does and a genuinely good person to work with! I sent him an email Friday night explaining that we were interested in the vehicle, but that I had to work on Saturday. Cliff set up everything for my wife and mother to come up to the dealership and check out the car! He was very knowledgeable and honest with them during the test drive and while looking on the lot, he even bought the ladies lunch while they waited for me to get off work and come see the vehicle!! This was a big purchase for my wife and I, Cliff and the whole team at Mike Shaw made us feel at ease and comfortable with the process from start to finish! We highly recommend and will be back in the future!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share, we appreciate your feedback!

September 19, 2019

Keith had called me in my time of need after another dealership basically told me to go somewhere else. He ended up having the exact car I wanted and I... put a deposit down the night before and the next day went and checked it out. No one else was allowed to look at or test drive because of my deposit. I loved it and purchased it on the spot. The financing and entire process was smooth and quick! I'd purchase from them again.

Thank you for your review Amy!