New 866-691-1731 Dealer Website
Used 866-678-9635 Email Dealer
Service 888-834-1365

Average based on 201 reviews.
  • thanks to Brian Winters

I recently bought a car from Brian at this dealership and was very impressed. while not my first car, this was the first car I've purchased alone, so a stressful experience to say the least. Brian is very personable, did not make me feel uncomfortable, and at no point did I feel like I was being "sold." since I knew what I wanted, Brian was great in showing me the features, explaining what he could do with my trade, running numbers, and all of the things that go into purchasing a car but at the same time making it low stress. I'd highly recommend you check out this dealer before you buy a car.

• Great Dealership

We bought a van for are business it was a great experience working with Bobby Corbett. Thanks

• New Porsche

Brian sold me another car! We love our new Porsche!!

Brian sold me another car! We love our new Porsche!!

• Durrango

Brian got us a great deal on my dream truck. Thank you again for a great experience!

• Great Experience

I came into the dealership with low hopes. I was turned away by several dealerships. Brian was the first to actually help me. He explained to me the car that would work. Thank you again Brian.

• Best Dealership in Raleigh North Carolina leith

I like to say thank you to Mr Bobby Corbett and Lewis Davis for the wonderful experience of buying a car. Great team to deal with.

• Great service wonderful experience

This was a great experience buying a car from Leith Mitsubishi. I bought my car from Bobby Corbett I live 3 hours away from Raleigh also Rick the business manager wasgreat to work with too. I do recommend this dealership great people and they were so good with her two kids.

• My new Nissan

This was a great experience the buying process was so easy and wonderful. I came with my daughter to buy a car in Raleigh we've looked at a few cars on the lot the salesperson Bobby Corbett come out and greeted us we told him we were just looking we did a test drive on a few cars and found the car I was looking for. We talked about payment and they worked it out for me. This is the second car we have bought from this dealership we live 3 hours away.

• Great Dealership

I was looking for a New car today at Leith Mistubishi. I was working with Bobby and Brian they were great guys to work with. I love my new Mitsubishi it is a blessing. Mr Davis also was great. Thanks your a great team.

• Great Dealership Great staff

I was interested in a used car. The salesperson Bobby Corbett showed me a new car we went for a test drive he showed me everything about the car but the car would do I was very impressed hour later I was driving my new Outlander Sport home. He was great person to deal with. He is a big asset to the dealership.