Average based on 242 reviews.
  • Review

How nice and helpful everyone was they helped me stay in my price range to the best of their ability and walked me through all the steps

• The facilities are very clean and very professiona

Salesperson knows his product he was very friendly the paperwork was done efficiently and without a problem I would recommend Chris two best friends

• Buy your Ford here!

The sales team was very friendly, patient and accommodating. They worked as a team and treated us very well. There was no feeling of being hounded, or any cutthroat salesman competition. They all had Ford and its reputation on their agenda. I have never experienced a team effort when buying a car in the past, it's always been a pushy salesperson, then the annoying finance guy. This experience was both pleasant and enjoyable, no frustrations. Thank you, love my Edge!

• Great Experience with Theodore Robins Ford

Raffi, our sales rep. He's been attentive to our needs throughout the entire 'buying' experience and is currently engaged in followup activities that will improve the financial outcome of the deal.

• Best place to buy a car, Great Team

The staff was incredibly professional and polite. I really appreciated not being treated with disrespect. Valentine Robles was great sales man. He is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I would recommend him over and over. The Sales Manager Maria and Finance manager John Salman were equally professional and friendly. This made the transaction move quickly and efficiently. I also liked that they were helpful and answered all our concerns and questions. We left feeling very confident in the team. We will be sending people their way.

• New F150 Truck

Philip did a great job explaining to me the features of the truck and got me the best deal i could find.

• Great experience

Everytime I take my car to Robins, I get extreme satisfaction with my service reps, first Chris, then Andrew and now Gary..my questions are answered and of course the mechanics who work on my car..I am extremely grateful...oh yes, and also Bob is wonderful who got me to work on time! thank you Robins Ford! :)

• Robins Ford has taken great care of our mustang

Robins Ford employees are friendly and helpful. Their service people make sure our car is running perfect. Visiting Robins Ford is a pleasurable experience.

• Excellent service

My service required the replacement of the entire engine. The required time came in 2 days below the estimate saving me about $70.00 in car rental.

• Great service all around

Sales person really listened to what I wanted and there was no pressure to purchase options I did not want. Same applies to finance person who didn't pressure when I didn't purchase extended warranty. I got exactly what i wanted.