4.5
425 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of O'Neill Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Good but slow
    September 20, 2017

Went in for a tire repair & wipers. As I told them the tire was not puctured. I was there for 1 1/2 hours, 1 hour after the scheduled appointment.

• Alternator replacement
    September 19, 2017

The work was done very quickly. The service personnel were very friendly.. The diagnosis was done very efficiently. The price quoted was completely accurate and as promised. The timeframe promised was met completely

• Excellent care
    September 19, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with ONeill Honda. They were prompt, courteous and professional in everything that they did. Everything was explained carefully and completely. I believe that there is high integrity at this dealership.

• Excellent service
    September 7, 2017

I came in late in the afternoon as I discovered while at work that my ignition key case was broken & I was afraid it might get stuck in the ignition. Mike at the service department immediately took care of me saying they would be glad to fix it before they closed! Considering it was already late in the day, I really thought they would not be able to fix the issue . I was very impressed & thankful for Mike's prompt assurance & resolving the issue ! Very grateful for O'Neill Honda's customer service !

• Vehicle Service
    September 5, 2017

Just like any other oil change place. Made a appointment hoping that would get me in and out faster but just as long wait time as all service places (little over a hour). Price was really high but I'm hoping the cost meant things where done right. I'll definitely pay more for service done right. All these horror stories about service places ripping you off out of your hard earned money. So far car has not blown up. Will update later on. Car wash really sucked! Got home and spent about half a hour wiping down my car from all the spots left all over. If your car is semi clean don't have these guys wash it. As of now from my first experience I can't really say I would recommend any person to this place. Will update later.

• Want a car? Go to O'Neil Honda.
    September 3, 2017

Found the car and color I was looking for. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. Love my new car and glad I choose it over the Toyota .

• Norm Michael
    September 2, 2017

In general, my wife and I have been happy with the service department at ONeill since we moved to the area last year. Some of our experiences have been better than others. The common aspect in each of our most positive experiences has been Norm Michael's involvement. Norm comports himself as a professional and addresses our service issues in a manner that gives us confidence in the quality of the completed work. He follows up conscientiously and consistently takes additional steps to ensure that we are satisfied. My wife, Kristin, and I appreciate his efforts. Matt Fink

• Service dept excellent
    August 25, 2017

While the sales staff here are very annoying the service department is great and made me feel better. Using up more letters to meet your rules

• O'Neill Honda
    August 24, 2017

Fantastic buying experience. Everett Goideau is perhaps the best in most honorable sales person I think I have ever dealt with in buying cars for 30 years. Everyone else at this dealership with whom I interacted was top notch.

• Recall
    August 22, 2017

Airbags for recall removed and installed quickly, cleanly and courteously. Picked up on time. Good service. I would recommend then to my friends. Thank you.