Call This Dealer

4.4
449 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of O'Neill Honda from DealerRater.com
  • First Service on New Civic

Had a great buying experience back in June so I knew I would be back for service. Loved the online appointment feature. Concise and easy. The appointm...ent was prompt and professional. Car was ready when they said it would be. I???ll be back - plain and simple.

• JG 1/3

They were very professional, especially Mike Russell . They fixed my car very fast. I was able to pick it up the same day. I would definitely recomme...nd this dealer to anyone who wants good service.

• Last minute excellence

I???m visiting relatives, and my engine oil light shows I need an oil change on the road from California. I call a local non-Honda oil change business..., and they can???t make an appointment till next Friday. Only I???m driving back on Tuesday. Then I check my phone and find the local Honda service department. It was close by and super easy to make an appointment with my cellphone for the next morning. I brought my terrier along (she insisted, she loves riding in the car), and we were both VERY happy to drive right up to the automatically opening doors leading to the indoor, heated, service bay. Right away, a service agent took my information, told me what else was recommended for my mileage (which I didn???t have the time or the money for at the moment), how long it would take (just an hour) and how much it would cost. When I asked where my dog and I could wait, he showed me the warm, clean, sunny, free-coffee, free-bottled water, TV plus internet station waiting room next to the clean restrooms, where over half the people waiting had dogs at home and said hello. In less than an hour, my car was ready, I was told everything checked out, plus they???d done minor recall work that my own dealership hadn???t been able to do yet. I get straight into my car and go. I WAS ENCHANTED. Thank you. PS. I also had one of the free snack bars.

• Service

I have always had a good experience with the service department at O'Neill. It is well run and the staff is courteous and service is gast.

• Honda Odyssey

I contacted O'Neill Honda this month in preparing to buy a new 2018 Honda Odyssey. I worked with Andrew Horsch. Andrew and I spoke several times on ...the phone and via text. He was quick to respond to all my questions, appeared eager to earn my business but he never made me feel pressured. He was very honest in trying to help me find the lowest price for the Odyssey. No high pressure sales tactics and no gimmicks. While I did not end up purchasing from O'Neill it was most certainly not because I was displeased with their service. I would recommend O'Neill and Andrew to anyone shopping for a Honda.

Overall Experience

• Service visit for flat tire

No appointment but took my car and quickly fixed problem Explained problem and offered future discount Friendly and capable I have always taken car... to O'Neill for service with excellent results

• Service

Great service as usual. Timely oil change and alignment. Will return for future service needs. Will also consider when shopping for new Odyssey at som...e point in the future.

• Honda-errific!

My salesman was great! He did everything in his power to make it fast and what I needed in a deal to make it worth it! Dylan you are great and I will ...be sending people your way for the great experience I was able to have!

Overall Experience

• Refusal To Keep Their Word!

Refusal To Keep Their Word!...

O'Neill Honda

Ms. Downey, I apologize that you feel this way. The facts are this. You purchased the vehicle in March of 2017 and drove with no issue for 6,000 miles... at which point you brought your vehicle to the Toyota dealership and had it serviced in May of 2017. Two months later your vehicle was involved in an Accident with another car. On November 4th you brought your vehicle to another auto repair shop at this point you had driven the vehicle almost 16,000 miles over an 8 month period! To expect that after driving 16,000 miles that maintenance needed due to the fact you have driven that distance would be covered by a dealership is NOT a reasonable expectation.

• Axel replacement t

The experience was quick and the price was reasonable. Identified a problem that would cost more to fix in the future and got that resolved too.

O'Neill Honda