University Ford Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used

Great dealership
    November 1, 2017

The sale person Matt was wonderful everyone in that office is wonderful they made sure I was satisfied and happy and got what I needed thank you unive...rsity Kai you guys are wonderful

Matt Duffy - A fine sales & customer service Rep
    September 1, 2016

Matt Duffy did a wonderful job for us in presenting the vehicle options, affording us test driving and working thought the haggle process with my gut... busting negotiator! He was calm, competent, cooperative and patient from start to finish. We are very pleased with his customer care and service! We look forward to a long relationship with University Ford with and through Matt Duffy! I must also comment MJ Cooke for his additional ease, competence and patience in navigating me though the financing process and negotiations with my haggler! University Ford has many friendly, service oriented, well trained and hospitable staff throughout the dealership and it was a pleasure doing business with all of you, especially Matt & MJ

He Got Me Then Perfect Car!
    March 29, 2016

I had a GREAT experience with University Ford Kia in Durham! My dealer Terrence Joseph tended to my every need when it came to finding my car! I had m...y worries on getting the right car, so i became very indicisive. But Terrence helped me get my head strait, nd find me the perfect car! I couldve ended with a better car! If youre looking to buy a car, i reccomend University Ford Kia in Durham, nd you should go to Terrence Joseph as well, he'll hook you up!

Worst I seen ever
    February 23, 2016

I wanted to trade my car in for another vehicle that I seen online. I was contacted buy Nick bell to come look at the vehicle when I have time, by tim...e I was gonna come look at it. He told me that it was sold. I have been trying to reach out to him to see if he had any cars similar to that one. It's been a week and no reply. What a great way to be a salesman. Obviously he has enough money that he doesn't need to make a deal. DO NOT BUY from here.

Best Service Around
    November 23, 2015

My mother and I went to University Kia looking for a nice reliable car for my mother as she is 75 years old. Our sales person Mario Dawson spent over ...4 hours with my mom making sure that she was satisfied. I believe she test drove about 5 different models and Mario was very patient. He listened and put my mom in a car that fit her needs at a GREAT deal without pressure to buy. University Kia has a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly team that provides excellent service. I'm referring all of my friends here.

Easiest purchase we ever made
    January 9, 2015

My husband and I just purchased a KIA Optima. This was the easiest purchase we ever made. Excellent customer service. When my husband told me to show ...up at the dealership, I really did not want too. I know how long they take, and how frustrating it can be to sit and wait. I did not want a new car that bad. Ric Lanning was our sales person. He was very knowledgeable of the features of the car, and the process of approval. The approval process was quick. I was driving off the lot with my new car in 2 hours. Ric's customer service is top notch. I actually had to call him to ask how to use one of the features. He made himself readily available for me. I like that. Most dealerships when the deal is done, you are forgotten. I've already been notified about my first oil change. WOW, really?? That's my kind of service. I have already referred a couple of friends to go see Ric Lanning at University Kia. I will definitely buy my next car from Ric.

Worth the trip
    July 16, 2014

I drove 4 hours to look at a used car at University's dealership. However, before making the trip, I asked several detailed questions and asked for ad...ditional photos of the car. Chris Hill was extremely responsive and provided answers to all my questions and the photos I requested, making me more comfortable about making the trip. The car was in great condition and the paperwork and financing took less than an hour. It was the most efficient and easiest car buying process I have ever had. No pressure to buy additional items, so I left in my "new" car fully satisfied with my experience.

Worth the trip
    July 16, 2014

soul satisfied cutomer
    May 15, 2014

I feel that the fine gentlemen did their best to make me satisfied with my purchase of a Kia. thankful that they went above and beyond to make the sal...e and a very happy customer. thank you to Dave Jewell, Jay Holman Jr. and also Joe Billingsley.

Excellent customer service
    August 8, 2013

I had an issue with my previous Kia but Brant Wilson and his buddy was able to help me and put me in a car that made me happy. I'm already telling all... my friends that I know are looking for a new car to go see him at University Kia Ford.

University Ford Kia