Capital Ford Lincoln of Rocky Mount

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Treated like family!

I was in an accident and broke my foot and needless to say It was a VERY stressful time. Never totaled an vehicle before and not only did Heavy D go...t me into a new vehicle but he helped me thru the process of my totaled vehicle! The knowledge, advice, and kindness is unmatched! You WILL NOT find a sales rep like this guy! Love him!!! I will go with Capital Ford for Rocky Mount for all of my vehicles!!! They truly have a loyal customer. Heavy D was AWESOME and I recommend him to ALL who are looking for a new vehicle. He really goes above and beyond to get you in a vehicle you love and make sure the process is a wonderful experience. Capital Ford of Rocky Mount is the place to go and be treated like family.

• Great service, great car, and great price!

Will definitely buy from them again. They brought my car in from one of the other Capital dealerships for me to test drive. I very much appreciated... this since I would have had to drive 2 1/2 to 3 hours to try it at the other dealership. Thank you Capital Ford for such great customer service.

• I've found my car dealership for life!

OMGoodness!!!! I can't say enough about this team of people at Capital Ford. What a great bunch of professional people who made my shopping experience... painless from beginning to end. The Capital Ford team equipped me with relevant information for my particular needs and price range and I was presented with a large selection of vehicles one of which I bought. This team made me feel valued and important and they listened to my long list of what I was looking for. I plan to bring my daughter to Capital Ford for her next vehicle. I have found my car dealership for life! Thank you for the pleasant experience.

• Great Experience

I spoke with Chris Edwards and told him what I was looking for. The Rocky Mount dealership did not have one available so Chris began searching. I rece...ived a call from Chris shortly after our first conversation and he told me that he found my vehicle at a location about three hours away, and told me that it would be at the dealership and ready for my review the next day. When I first saw the car, I was extremely impressed; it was exactly what I wanted. I could not be any more satisfied with my buying experience, and would highly recommend Chris to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle.

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

By far this was the Best experience I have ever had while purchasing a vehicle. Will Pritchett took care of me from the time I stepped into the showro...om until I signed the papers. I got an excellent deal on both my purchase and my trade. It's nice to know that there are people out there that want to put you in a car that makes YOU happy and not them just trying to make a sale.. I highly recommend Capital Ford Rocky Mount if you are in the market for a New or Used vehicle..

• Great Place to Buy A Car!!!

Great experience buying new Edge there!! Staff was super friendly and they had the exact vehicle there I wanted. Will be back to buy again!!!

Capital Ford Lincoln of Rocky Mount