3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 92 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

92 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of South Bay Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• February 16, 2018

My husband and I bought a 2018 Lincoln MKX yesterday. We have purchased several cars over the years, but we have never been treated with such genuine... respect. Our Sales Consultant, Victor Cedillo, was amazing. After showing us the model we were interested in, we sat at a table and he brought us water. My husband is in a walker, and Victor, at all times, was concerned about his comfort. He reviewed the car for us and answered all questions. We were there during lunch, so he gave us script so we could have lunch while waiting for the finance department to prepare paperwork. After the paperwork was complete, Victor helped us clean out our old car. An amazing man. By the time we left, we had a new, trusted friend. We had never considered buying a Lincoln, but stopped by to take a look. With the help of Victor, we have a perfect car to fit our needs. Thank you, Victor!

Virginia, Congratulations on your new Lincoln and thank you for such a great detailed review. Glad Victor took real good care of you and your husband.... I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Victor and the Management team. We are not only here to help you with your purchase, but also with any questions you may have going forward. Thank you for choosing South Bay Ford! Sincerely, Lori

November 27, 2017

Sales staff is amazing. My family has bought cars from this dealer in the past and always had a good experience. They are a large dealer with a small ...dealer feel. Very welcoming did not feel a push to sell me on things I did not want. Will be back when its time for our next great Ford of Lincoln.

November 18, 2017

My wife and I tried to buy a truck and a guy named Simon showed me several cars in about 5 minutes. Then he said, "I need to take care of another cust...omer," and never came back! We waited about 20 minutes and left. This place is real special!

July 17, 2017

???Five Stars??? says it all! From the first time I visited South Bay Ford to the day I drove off in a new 2017 Mustang, my experiences at this dealer...ship have been fantastic. Looking at the inventory online and then visiting the dealership to actually see the cars, allowed me to compare the different trim levels and to meet the very nice and knowledgeable staff who work there. Mr. Patrick Purcell, a Fleet Manager, was the one who assisted and guided me with the search for my Mustang. He is simply the best when it comes to making sure that the customer finds the right car with the proper equipment. Naturally, South Bay's inventory and sales prices fit nicely into my car search, so I was able to choose a car directly from the lot. After a test drive, it was 'Game Over' - I was Sold! The car was everything my old Mustang was, but only newer & better. The 2017 is not my first Mustang and, for sure, it will not be my last... I can say this because, I got a great lease on a great car (and you should too!). The people at a dealership really do make a difference, and I trust that you will find South Bay Ford to be one satisfying experience.

June 25, 2017

The time to make a purchase takes way too long. Their 5 minutes turns into hours. I had to make a special trip back to dealership to pickup charger fo...r my car. because no one had the key to get it from parts. The only dealer prep they did was wash the car. No gas or charge to battery.

John, Sorry you did not have a pleasant visit. We would like the opportunity to make it up to you. Please reach out to me at your convenience. 310-7...06-6190 or LoriK@SouthBayFord.com Sincerely, Lori ~South Bay Ford

June 15, 2017

Don't waste your time they're not there to help they just want your money I could write stories of all my three visits but not trynna waste your time ...reading just do yourself a favor and don't go.

South Bay Ford Lincoln

Sorry you feel this way about your experience at the service department. I would like to hear further details of your visits. Feel free to contact m...e LoriK@SouthBayFord.com or 310-706-6190. Sincerely, Lori ~South Bay Ford

March 7, 2017

The salesmen here play nothing but games, lie about APRs you qualify for and offer nothing for your trade in. The used vehicles have problems and are ...outrageous in regards to pricing.

South Bay Ford Lincoln

I'd like to hear more detailed feedback on what we could have done differently. We would like to earn your business My email address is lorik@southbay...ford.com - Thank you, Lori South Bay Ford Lincoln

February 17, 2017

Nice service, excellent facilities including a cafeteria.

Ronald, Thank you for the great review! Sincerely, Lori ~South Bay Ford

February 13, 2017

We had service needed on our mkx..major water leakage inside passenger side..they not only provided us a loaner mkx but during the process of trying ...to localize where this water was coming in your service tech Eric Estrella continually kept us apprise of everything they were doing..we DID NOT have to call once to find out what was going on!! I can't stress enough how much customer service means!!!these folks at so bay ford are exceptional in every aspect..it all started when we first came to look for a car & meant mr. mike wade..what a real gem! Thank you for a most wonderful experience in what is normally a stressful task when purchasing a vechicle..we will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends in the future...carol graf

Carol, Thanks for the great review, we truly appreciate it and your business. I am glad Eric made the service process a simple one and Mike made car ...buying a wonderful experience. Sincerely, Lori ~South Bay Ford

January 26, 2017

This dealership (Simon) used one of the oldest tricks in the book! They started the negotiations not from the bottom line MSRP of the car (2015 Ford ...Edge) but rather, from the above the line (prior to the Manufacture's discount) and hence making it seem like you were getting a fair deal. Awful!! What's next? Telling me that they are providing tires of the car? Ah, no... The Manufacturer put those tires in Simon and are part of the bottom line MSRP. What's worst, when I called them out on their tactic, the floor sales manager (Howard) said this is a free country and told me to take my business somewhere else. I guess I'll have to. Too bad. The facility is very nice inside and I love Ford products.

5100 W Rosecrans Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250