McGrath Honda of St. Charles

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• The place to go!
    December 30, 2016

I have to say that I was completely blown away by the level of service and fairness that was given to me by this dealership. Mike P, and Bruce were am...azing from start to finish. They explained all the features of the Honda Odyssey that I purchased, and made sure that I was comfortable with the decision that I was making as far as the type of vehicle to purchase. I went to other Honda dealerships in the area, and was not treated with half of the dignity and respect that I was treated with at this facility. Not only did they have warmth and kindness in their interactions, but they gave me the best deal by far. Other dealerships expect to wine and dine their customers by showing them flashy dealerships and service centers. This dealership simply provides what most people want out of a car buying experience. Respect, and honesty. I am very happy with the deal that I got on my new Honda minivan, and would be happy to recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Shopping for a new Honda
    March 25, 2018

Bought new 2018 last week at McGrath. Alec was my salesman worked with Nate as well. Very happy with end result. Treated fairly for my trade in too.... Very pleasant experience from start to finish. Professional, friendly, upfront and honest.

Used Acura MDX
    March 25, 2018

Went in to test drive the MDX. Carlos was great to work with! He was pleasant and listened to what I found wrong with the car. The tires they'd instal...led we're the wrong size for the vehicle and he eventually got London and TJ involved. TJ said he would install the correct size of brand new Firestone Destination LE2 tires as well as repair the rear cupholder. At that point, London and I hashed out the final trade-in value and I decided to buy. I did have to wait quite a long time to see the Finance lady. While I waited Carlos found a phone charger cord for me and provided a bottle of water. The finance lady (don't recall her name) seemed a bit unsure of the paperwork and it took extra long. The gentleman who is above the finance person noted earlier provided me a slightly better loan rate which was appreciated. Thanks to Carlos and London!¿

Bad service
    March 19, 2018

Dirty, no one greated me. Didn’t see like anyone wanted to take care of me. Didn’t give me solutions. Basically pointed the finger at other people and... also asked me to write a od review after . Never going here again.

RUDE FINANCE DEPARTMENT
    March 17, 2018

Horrible experience and will never return to that dealership. Finance department is rude and deceitful. Kept repeatedly insisting she was transparent ...". Glad we went to Motor Works to buy the same vehicle without the games and unethical behavior.

Chance Drake exceeding my expectations
    February 8, 2018

Was recently in looking for a new car the salesman that helped out was Chance Drake. He was very knowledgeable. Answered all questions I had about the... car and made it personable instead of just trying to get me in a car. He took time to help me get the best deal I could for my money. I'll definitely be back to purchase car from him.

Worst sales experience in a long time
    November 23, 2017

My sales guy was great. He did everything he possibly could for me. But when it came down to the buying process the managers were very rude and also m...ade a couple of mistakes. I think this place needs a management refresh because the mangers don’t care about every customer only the cash ones.

New vehicle for family
    June 24, 2017

We put interest in a car that unfortunately sold but i did tell them what we were looking for and they found other suvs used that we would interested ...in to fit our growing family. I was very pleased with how knowledgeable they are on their vehicles. They take very good care of their customers. We did not leave with the vehicle because it has some cleaning anf a minor repair. We could not test drive it. We will be coming back to test drive and hopefully leave with new vehicle.

Ask for Amanda!
    March 21, 2017

Great pricing and even better customer service! After my car was totaled I leased a 2017 Accord EX with McGrath and they made the process painless.

Great sales,terible service
    December 3, 2016

I purchased a brand new car at Mc Grath Honda of St. Charles on 2012. The buying experience was great until we bought car. After they got our money an...d closed the deal the troubles started with the service department. Usually I'm not a negative person and never spend time for negative comments or reviews. They installed a remote starter and alarm but t never worked properly and after trying a few months to fix the issue we gave up and they removed it. We got a new alarm from a different mechanic shop that worked perfectly. We started having a issue with starting the car after a year. We went to the service department a few times, but they weren't able to find the problem. After a few attempts they told us that there is an electric drain from the alarm. We took the car and went to a different mechanic shop to check the issue and they didn't find anything wrong with the electric system. In the mean time continued to not to start sometimes. We went back to the dealer for another check on the car they replaced the battery and tore out the remote starter and the alarm without even calling us and making sure that is fine. Thank god everything was free, covered under the car warranty. But they didn't fix the problem and today -12/03/2016 after more than four years and spending hours and days of going back and forward, the technician Michael Palmer was so rude and uncooperative he even told that I was wasting his time and he isn't going to make any free diagnostics, the problem is again in the battery. But it is not worth their time anymore because my car is four years old and there is no more warranty. My suggestions to every body if you have money and time to spend go to Mc Grath Honda of St. Charles or otherwise stay away.

McGrath Honda of St. Charles