New 877-437-2392 Dealer Website

• Land Rover Bedford

very helpful in providing loaner car while our Discovery was being repaired

very helpful in providing loaner car while our Discovery was being repaired

• Experience was great

Everyone was nice, personable. Ryan answered all our questions and was great going through the buying process with us.

• Great company, great people. First rate service

I recently purchased a 2010 Range Rover from Land Rover Bedford. I worked with 3 different people through the process, each was one of the nicest, most down to earth honest people I have ever met in any car buying process.

• Great buying experience

Super easy buying experience. Knowledgable, not pushy sales staff. Straight forward financing. Have already referred my mother in-law there to buy her next car.

• Very pleased

This vehicle purchase was the smoothest I have ever experienced the service and responses were quick and informative . I would buy another vehicle and recommend them to anybody thanks for everying Larry & Nancy lavik