• Get your brakes done at Star Ford

Melissa has been my service advisor for several years now. She always takes care of me, this time I was in need of serious repairs and she went above the call of duty to help me get my car fixed in the least amount of time. Gus the mechanic who fixed my car did an amazing job, my brakes have never been better. In Los Angeles we live in our cars, so when yours breaks and needs repairs sometimes it can be a stressful situation and Melissa make it so hassle free. Thanks guys! Your the best!

Juliette, our team is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests, and we look forward to your next visit!

• MKZ2016

Great service and everyone was pleasant and very through and informative

Bob, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great service and everyone was pleasant and very through and informative

• Excellent service experience

Excellent service from beginning to the end! They performed my service in a timely manner and it didn't cost me a arm and a leg!

• Good service

Star Ford service was easy, attentive and quick. I was very happy with how pleasant the experience was.

• Happy customera

Could not be any better! Courteous, timely and fun.

Could not be any better! Courteous, timely and fun.

James, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great service

I brought my vehicle in because the driver's side window no longer worked. I had no appointment but service representative had mechanics diagnose problem quickly. The parts were ordered and installed same day so I was able to drive my repaired vehicle home the same afternoon! Great service.

• Ford Services

I had amazing service with the employer Eddie Gonzalez, I was spoken to and taken care of what I needed fast. He spoke to me in a calm manner, and he treated me kindly and made me feel as if I was part of the Ford family as he always does and should be. Thank you Ford for having these kinds of employers working in your company.

• Auto service

Fast and reliable service. Didn't have to wait long for my vehicle

Fast and reliable service. Didn't have to wait long for my vehicle

• Great service. thank you

Everyone was very helpful and the iss got solve in a timely manner

Thanks, John! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Everyone was very helpful and the iss got solve in a timely manner

• great new facility

i brought the car in for a service....Terry promptly helped me and got my car serviced in a very timely manner and was one of the nicest service people i've ever had the pleasure of working with