New 866-906-2394 Dealer Website
Used 877-470-3531 Email Dealer
Service 877-596-8584

Average based on 405 reviews
  • Fantastic Internet/Sales experience at Star Ford!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to be able to get you the car you wanted to buy!

The team at Star Ford was excellent to work with online and in person. I started my search across a variety of dealers, but found Star Ford to offer the most attention and fastest response. They found the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Ford.

• Recall Serviced, Quick and Easy.

The experience was beyond what I was expecting. Everything was explained to me before hand, and an honest estimate of the time it would take to complete was given to me. To my surprise I was notified that my car was finished and entire hour EARLY! Based off my experience, I would recommend anyone Ford owner I know to come to you for service to their vehicle.

• Star Ford Dealership in Glendale, CA

Very friendly and professional people. My car was ready earlier than promised.

Very friendly and professional people. My car was ready earlier than promised.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Robert! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Star Ford Lincoln!

• My 2008 Bullitt

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help you, John! We look forward to your next visit!

After a years wait, the recalled driver side airbag finally arrived. I made an appointment for the airbag plus "The Works" multi point check up with all-synth oil change. In at 7:30. Ready for pickup at 4. Not too bad! Now waiting for the recalled passenger side airbag.

• annoying

Service was good and was timely. Only comment is that a bottle of gas additive was left to be used when the tank was filled - with the no cap tanks you cannot put the bottle neck into the gas opening as it will lock in place, the liquid will drain out onto the floor and the bottle cannot be removed without cutting it in pieces. It would have been helpful if someone had given a heads up on that.

Don, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great Service Department

They have mechanics who know what they're doing and fix the problem right the first time.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Mary! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care, Mary!

• Service appointment went well.

The service appointment was as expected. As far as I know, every thing is fine.

The service appointment was as expected. As far as I know, every thing is fine.

• Love the new building and service!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

I had a little accident with my 2015 MKc. We were going on vacation out of the country. Charlie Garcia was so kind and thoughtful. Since we would not be able to pick up the car, should it be ready before we got home, he kept it safe for us. That was a big load off our minds while traveling in another country. Star Lincoln even washed our car before returning it to me. Thank you for your attention to these details. ?

• Great service,clean facility

I had oil changed on my Escape.It was fast,here was no waiting and I can recommend this dealership to anyone.

We're happy to help however possible, George. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers. Thanks for the positive feedback.

• Great service

C Max great! Sasha was great!! What else do I need to say? He was great1

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Donald! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

C Max great! Sasha was great!! What else do I need to say? He was great1