Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram & FIAT

171 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 8, 2019

I had an amazing experience at Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep, all thanks to Kevin Kohl. Kevin made this a very smooth, wonderful car buying experience. I... live in Naples Florida and was given Kevin's name by a friend who has purchased several cars from Kevin. I told him the type of car I was looking for, my price point and he found me the perfect vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Edition. The process was so easy and quick, especially considering I completed the transaction long distance. I've already recommended Kevin to several of my friends in Naples. GREAT JOB!!!!!

September 4, 2019

This dealership will do everything within their power to give you the worst deal possible. They use the good cop/bad cop routine, where the salesmen are... quite friendly and genuine, but have nothing to do with the negotiation process. Once you sit down, they bring out the money guy (bad cop) to take you for a ride. I've had multiple experiences here over the years, and the most recent was the last straw. The money guy Joel tried to browbeat me into accepting absolutely horrible offers. I had printed out their online price beforehand, but did not let them know. I told them before negotiating began that I hated the manipulative tricks that go on, and they assured me that they wouldn't do that. They then proceeded to bring me an offer over $6000 above their online price, and offered thousands below NADA value for my trade in. I decided to do the ridiculous back and forth thing for a while, but Joel was so incredibly rude to me and my wife that we eventually decided to walk away. We both agreed that even if they called us later with a better offer, we weren't going to give this dealership any business. As much as I disliked Joel, it's clear that the management is forcing this sort of behavior on their employees. The next day, I went to a Nissan dealer in Deland, and the very first offer they brought me exactly matched their online price; they didn't try and trick me into getting ripped off. Is that so hard? I bought my truck from there instead.

• April 8, 2019

If you are looking to buy a Jeep (Dodge or Fiat), you need to go see Joey Odle at the Daytona Beach Automall! He is hands down the BEST, most pleasant... car salesman I have ever delt with!!! Not only is he super attentive to all your wants and needs, he goes out of his way to make sure you get what you want and you leave happy!! He takes the time needed and puts in the energy of going the extra mile! I highly recommend dealing with him whenever you have to go through one of the most annoying processes we ever have to go through in life (buying a car). He truly cares and it shows! His customer service skills are beyond stellar!!! Thank you Joey!!!�🤩�

August 28, 2019

Service representative Jean Greenwood was very helpful. I was looking to get my car in for service because I was in a time crunch. They were able to... get me in on a few days notice. Unfortunately they had to keep my car overnight to get some parts and finish the repairs. They had it done by lunch time the next day, a few hours after the promised time. The courtesy van drivers were very nice and it was a relief that they dropped me off and picked me up because I didn't have any other transportation. Vehicle seems to be running okay so far. I wasn't overly enthused about the price of the repairs because it was quite a bit more than what I had figured.

June 13, 2019

Beyond terrible. Scam arrest who lack competency. Not helpful. Could care less about actually help. Sales man and managers were the absolute worse. Stay... away.

April 4, 2019

Got a broken door handle replaced. Nate got me in and out. Warranty covered my door handle. Great service. I highly recommend this a,aging dealership.... I will be back.

April 1, 2019

I bought a Ram 1500 from Daytona Dodge and my experience was the best I've ever had! I called in and told them what wanted and when I got there the paperwork... was ready and my truck was pulled up ready to go! I suggest this dealership to everyone!

April 1, 2019

Great People! Great price! I will defiantly be back to Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep and ram in the near future. The new Ez Purchase tool is amazing too.

December 14, 2018

My 2012 Fiat 500 needs a new manual transmission. My car has only has 20,700 miles. The Corporate Service Rep. in Michigan, said I qualified for Chrysler's... Goodwill Program and tried to have the Dealership give me a new transmission and clutch at no cost to me, but the Manager refused to honor the Goodwill program. 2012 was the first year for the Fiat 500c and the worst year with many defects and problems. Since none of the defects and problems showed up while my car was still under warranty, I now have to pay over $4,000 to fix the transmission and replace the gas tank (I can only pump $ .20 to .30 before the pump shuts off, due to defective breather valve inside the gas tank). Fiat fixed the defects and problems and from 2013 till now Fiat 500 model has had no major problems and defects. Since my 2012 Fiat was not my primary vehicle, the mileage is very low. I am 71 year old woman on a fixed income and feel it is very unfair I have to pay to have my car fixed because I didn't rack up more mileage while the car was still under warranty. This 2012 Fiat 500 was defective and the Dealer should fix the problems even though my car in out of warranty.

December 2, 2018

We did our entire deal over the phone/internet. When we arrived, we were greeted immediately. Irish Dave had all of the paperwork complete and ready... to go. He is a fantastic salesman and an all-around great guy. Definitely recommend the dealer and especially Irish Dave!!

Thanks Rhonda, Please let us know if you need anything!