Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram & FIAT

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Experience EVER!
    July 13, 2017

I love that new car smell as much as the next person, but when it comes to buying a new car I have always hated it! It usually isn't the salesperson, ...but the F&I folks that made the experience so awful. Hubby started talking about trading in our 2012 Grand Caravan for a new 2017....I dreaded it instantly. We went through the Sam's Club Auto Buying Program, and the "sharks" started emailing and calling immediately (I asked him to answer all of those calls lol). He talked to Patrick Graham who sent over information about one of the vans they had available. It was nice, but it didn't have the creature features I was hoping for, so I started looking at others and found one I liked. That was Monday around 3 PM. By Tuesday we had secured preapproved financing, agreed on a price for the vehicle and gap insurance and arranged to be at the dealership on Wednesday at 11:00 AM to sign the papers. We were passing the dealership on our way back from Ormond Beach, and I asked hubby if we could stop in and see the vehicle since we had only seen pictures until that point. The staff was so friendly! We first met Chris who was happy to show us the features of what would become our new van the following morning, he even got the keys and let us ride it around the block. As we were leaving the sales manager, Aaron, came out to see if everything was ok and offered to process our paperwork that evening, but it was around 7 PM, and we were tired and hungry, so we kept our appointment with Patrick the following morning. We arrived a little after 11 AM and found Patrick. we had already sent over our insurance information and driver licenses so he was able to get the paperwork moving for a quick close. He took us to meet the service manager, showed us their quick lube center, and their car wash while we waited for Manny to finish up with another customer. It did take a little bit to get in with Manny, but he was on his own that morning, so it was understandable. I have to admit, when I heard I had to go into F&I to sign the paperwork I was worried about how what had so far been a fantastic experience would end, that's usually where we encounter very rude and pushy people pushing the add-ons. Then it was our turn. I could feel the knots in my stomach as I worried that the deal we were so happy with was going to soon tank. But, it didn't! Manny was fantastic! We were just about done with the signing of the paperwork when hubby asked something along the lines of "Is this when you're going to start trying to sell me an extended warranty?" To which he responded that he couldn't as part of the deal because we had brought our own financing and they wouldn't allow it. However, we did talk about the options with him and will more likely than not be returning in a few months to purchase the unlimited service plan. Overall, this was my BEST experience ever! There is no doubt in my mind that our future vehicle purchases will be from them!

Karen, thank you so much for your incredible review and appreciation of our team members! We love being a part of those great purchase experiences and... hope that you'll let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

• Sorry for asking you to do your job.
    January 9, 2018

My check engine light was on in my Jeep so I stopped by the dealership. The person who greeted me outside was very pleasant, but sadly that's where th...e customer service declined. The service advisor who came out to check the light was a very unpleasant person. He diagnosed the problem, told me what it was, and then directed me inside to make an appointment. While all this sounds routine, it was the manner in which he did it. I asked him for a print out of the diagnostic and further explanation of the problem. I was told he couldn't print it out and no further explanation of the problem was given. I got the impression that I was wasting his time, so I left without making an appointment. I went back a few days later for an estimate and to purchase a part from the parts department. Unfortunately, I had the displeasure of speaking with the same gentleman. He had the same attitude as before and told me to speak with parts while he got the quote. As I dealt with parts, he simply yelled the estimate total down the hall. The price was reasonable and had it not been for this employee, I would be repairing my vehicle at this establishment. I will not bring my jeep back. The only reason I gave 3 stars is because the employees in the parts department and the cashier were very pleasant and courteous.

Jeff, I appreciate your feedback. I regret to hear of any unpleasant communication that occurred and led to your frustration with our dealership. I ...would like the chance to speak with you about what happened and get more details about your visit. Would you please e-mail me with your preferred contact so I can get in touch to discuss this further? I hope to hear from you soon and turn your experience around! Best, Brett Woodruff General Manager Brett@DaytonaDodge.com

• Disappointed
    October 7, 2017

I first emailed dealership to see if a certain vehicle was avalible. They called me the next day and said the vehicle was still avalible. Tried to wo...rk out some number and the internet sales guy didn't call me back, so I had to call them and when I got a hold of the sales rep. He then told me it was sold. Didn't like that I was an informed customer and when I told them that I wanted a better deal , they never called me back and after awhile I called them and he told me "sorry sir the vehicle just got sold. So in short of you tty to negotiate the price at this dealership, they just ignore you and sell the vehicle out from under ya. I went to another dealership instead and made a purchase the next day.

We apologize for the confusion. I do see where it took us over 30 minutes to get back to you and inform you the vehicle was already sold. This is an o...pportunity for us to speed our process up, and we apologize for the delay. But it is correct, the vehicle was already purchased by someone else. Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Jermaine !!!!!
    July 7, 2017

Although I wasn't able to buy a car at Daytona Dodge , Jermaine was awesome with assisting my granny and I. He sent us over to Daytona Toyota, and I w...as able to purchase my car there. Thank you so much for your help again.

We appreciate the five-star review! We are glad that Jermaine was such an asset to your purchase experience and able to point you and your grandmother... in the right direction. We strive for such above and beyond care for all our customers. We hope you think of us again for any of your future needs.

• Oil Change
    June 10, 2017

Came in for my first oil change with the Hellcat Chally. Excellent customer service, friendly, fast, helpful, offered me a Free Car wash (which I had ...to deny since I only handwash my midlife crisis car, lol) but the offer was nice. Top quality Synthetic Oil & filter. VERY SATISFIED. Highly recommend..... This is the 2nd car I've purchased from this dealership.

Jason, we are grateful for the excellent review and your repeat business! We are proud of our staff for always providing the sort of great customer se...rvice along with fast and friendly service. We are pleased to have made you so satisfied with your experience with us. Thank you for the recommendation, and please feel free to contact us anytime if you ever have any questions or concerns.

• Horrible Customer Service to Veterans
    May 24, 2017

We purchased our jeep last Thursday. Robbie was our sales guy, and he was great! Couldn't have asked for a better person to buy a vehicle from! Howeve...r, its too long of a story to waste my time writing, but service and parts is absolutely HORRIBLE. WORST customer service we've ever dealt with. LISA is the rudest person, and by far the WORST manager ever. Completely unprofessional and shouldn't have a job where she interacts with people. The sales team is great and works with customers very well, but once you get your brand new 2017 vehicle and there's something wrong with it, don't count on their service department to help. Called and explained it to a sales manager, who had 0 time to talk to someone who just purchased a vehicle there, his name was Aaron. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. Then, we called and spoke to the GM, he seemed nice and said that he'd be calling us back the next day to resolve everything. However, we never got a phone call back from him. Dana was really nice, she is in the service department, not sure if that's her name or not. We're NOT impressed with this dealership at all. AGAIN, KUDOS to Robbie, because if every employee was as nice and helpful as him, they'd probably have 5/5 star reviews!

• Speedy and Friendly
    May 23, 2017

Fast and efficient. I went to Hurley Dodge with an appointment, and they said it would take more than an hour to see me, even with my appointment, fo...r a simple oil change. I went to your location with the help of Ryan from your sales team, with no appointment and was in and out in less than 45 minutes. There were also approxiamately 5 cars ahead of me. I found that very impressive.

• Refreshing
    May 22, 2017

It exceeded my expectations. I was greeted professionally and courteously in a very timely manner. My appointment was on their files. Danielle took ca...re of everything. She left no stone. She explained the process and how long it would take. She went the extra mile by answering a tracking system problem I had even though I still disagreed with the auto industry's belief that the customer should pay over $300.00/per tire for a part that is less than $25.00 and disengages the cruise control each time one of them goes out. I don't have $1200.00/per year for this nonsense. She made sure that if I had any other concerns she would be more that happy to address them. My entire experience-to include-driving me home and picking me up, was simply refreshing. Yes, after this experience, I will recommend Daytona Chrysler for anyone's automotive services.

• Great Job Guys!!!!!
    May 12, 2017

john,tj,tim and the rest of the team were very diligent in helping me find something i could be happy with and in a range that would not make me kill ...myself working to be able to own ty guys

Thanks Tim! Enjoy your new Ride!

• Regular Service
    May 12, 2017

James got me in, Mike got my service done quickly, and I was out in a minimum period of time.

We love here story like this! See you on your next Service!

Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram & FIAT