Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram & FIAT

162 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 30, 2018

Maura is the best customer service representative I have met. Always on top and makes sure we get the best deals. I recommend anyone needing service to... visit Daytona jeep dodge.

December 2, 2018

We did our entire deal over the phone/internet. When we arrived, we were greeted immediately. Irish Dave had all of the paperwork complete and ready... to go. He is a fantastic salesman and an all-around great guy. Definitely recommend the dealer and especially Irish Dave!!

October 20, 2018

My husband and I have both bought new vechicals from Rick Mook. He is the best salesman they have he always goes the extra mile for you. If you want to... feel great when you leave go see them!

October 6, 2018

Rick was the best sale agent I have ever worked with. He listened to everything I said I wanted and he delivered even more than I asked. Will only deal... with him from now on. What a great experience!!!

October 2, 2018

I change cars more often than most and I have had a lot of good and bad experiences with dealerships but I had never experienced the "bait and switch"... until yesterday 9/29/18 when I visited Daytona Dodge. I found a truck on their website in the morning that I wanted to look at so I scheduled an appointment for 6pm that evening. The dealership is about an hour away so we confirmed again the truck was available before leaving and were told by our sales person "Champ" that is was available and he would have it ready in front to drive. We arrive and walk inside to meet with Champ, at that time he sits us down and starts asking me what I am looking for in a truck since they have so many options. I had a solid feeling at this point that this guy brought myself and my wife an hour away just to try and sell me something else knowing the truck wasn't there but I let him continue since we had made the trip. Now we walk 3 stores down to the used department and start "looking" for a full size blue truck with a 6' lift kit, because that wouldn't stand out on a lot. The entire time we are walking, Champ is pointing out other trucks and asking me if i liked them, this was the last straw we needed to know we were wasting hours of our time with this fiasco. We finally said, "Do you have the key?" Champ replies "Yes but let me go and talk to the desk and see if I can find the second key so we can hit the alarm and find it." Obviously this lie has all kinds of plot holes so we just start walking back to our car, he catches us and lets us know that the truck left on an "Extended Demo" during the time we left an hour previous and when we got there, sounds legit. I called him out at that point and said "Champ, you knew the truck wasn't here and let us waste hours of our time coming here because you thought you could switch me to another one." He looked at me and couldn't say a word knowing it was the truth and the most unprofessional experience I have ever had in a dealership setting.

July 2, 2018

I've had nothing but horrible experiences there I will never go there again I hate my vehicle then I bought from them I can't stand the smug... smiles on their face while the ripping me off Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else I promise you you won't regret it

June 29, 2018

PAUL MARTIN WAS MY SALES REP. HE WAS MOST GRACIOUS AND HELPFUL. I WAS MORE THAN PLEASED WITH THE SERVI CE HE PROVIDED. ALSO MANNY THE FINANCE MANAGER... WAS PLEASANT AND WAS THOROUGH GOING OVER THE PAPER WORK.

May 31, 2018

Took my Dodge Dakota truck in for safety recall service on April 30. The problem ( functions wired through the steering column) was not resolved. Have... been trying to resolve this since May 1st but my phone messages and texts have not been returned. I tried live chat in line with the dealer but after they collected my VIN number ( which they already had from the original service record) , I received no other response. Poor service!!!

May 19, 2018

All they want to do is submit your credit out to as many companies as they can to seal a deal. I specifically told TJ to only run it one time and six... days later found out it was submitted 7 times to different companies. All they want to do is make a dollar at your expense. If you watch your credit reports, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!

March 20, 2018

James took great care of us, he and the service department were friendly and helpful. Would definitely return next time we need repairs. I was pleased... with how clean and professional everything was.

Hi Mattie, Thanks for sharing with us your five-star experience! It's wonderful to hear you received friendly and helpful service from James and our ...Service Department. We are glad you were satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Come back and see us soon!