Napleton's Schaumburg Buick GMC

• Wonderful customer service

The sales team was very helpful and knowledgeable. The service department is top notch.

• Fantastic service during buying process

The team at Napleton's Buick took great care of me, especially Wilson Medina. He listened to my needs, and understood my situation. He was very patient, professional, and courteous. I was able to get a great deal on my 2016 Buick Verano. Couldn't be happier about my purchase from this place.

• Experience

Nice customer service. Staff is very friendly. I will recommend this place to everybody.

• Buying experience

Sweet deal and experience. People were friendly and helpful. Process was smooth. Big thanks to Walter

• Great Service and Car Buying Experience

My husband and I were just in the dealership last night and purchased a new Buick Regal. I can not say enough how wonderful the experience was. Benny Hanna, our sales consultant was knowledgeable and took to time to understand our needs before suggesting a few models that fit our bill. The finance manager was great, and made the evening enjoyable. I will definitely be back when in the market for a new car.

• New Car Purchase

Went in after having done some shopping and was greeted by the Sales Manager (Mark). I told him my car (Ford) was coming off lease in a couple of days. They had the car I wanted, the initial price was better than expected, by they (Wilson and Mark) did better than my other offer without making the experience uncomfortable or difficult. They helped me drop my car at Ford and I drove home with the new car. One of the most pleasant car buying experiences.

• 2010 ford edge

I drove 2 hours to look at a vehicle at this dealership. I arriver 45 mins before closing and didn't leave until 1030pm. (1.5 hrs after closing) they were very knowledgeable and super friendly! They were wonderful with my 2 year old niece. I would defiantly recommend these guys to anyone!!

• A new car buying experience!

I dreaded the idea of having to go to ANOTHER dealership, to do ANOTHER test drive. Napleton is not just another dealership! My experience was above and beyond amazing. My sales person Benny was very upfront, knowledgeable, and accommodating, I didn't feel pressured at all, he even followed up with me a few days later to make sure I was still happy. I felt all the employees treated me like a VIP customer even though I was purchasing a used older vehicle. If all of Napletons employees are like Benny, Patrick, Kyle, and Mark, then they have a customer for life. A million thank you's to you all!

• New/used car

Nice people no pressure and it was pretty quick of course I am picky but force buying a car it was a great place and at friendly environment

• 2014 Used Ford Mustang purchased

Very happy working with Patrick Stern at Napleton. The process was quick and I felt that it was fair on both sides of our purchase.