LeSueur Car Company

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1232 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

1232 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of LeSueur Car Company from DealerRater.com

• Finally a Dealership with Integrity!
    December 2, 2014

Great, honest family business. No pressure sales. Friendly. Makes buying a car an enjoyable experience. No hidden costs you find at other dealerships.... We Highly recommend this business. Thanks guys. See you next time we are in the market for a car.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you had a good experience with us. Thanks again, Lesueur Car Co Team

Well done
    April 13, 2018

Great experience. No hassles, no pressure. Easy to find with many vehicle choices. Atmosphere was friendly and informal. They took as much time as ...I needed to locate the right vehicle.

Excellent Experience
    April 12, 2018

The staff was low key and did not pressure me in any way. I received a great deal on the car I purchased and they did everything I asked to make the d...eal happen. They replaced the front tires at no cost and repainted the rear bumper in exchange for the $300 discount coupon. I also had the windows tinted. All work was done well and car was delivered to me on time. I will certainly keep LeSueur Car Company in mind for my next vehicle purchase.

Phenomenal!
    April 10, 2018

LeSueur Car Company can change your perspective on the car-buying experience. Every member of this car company is kind and respectful. There was nev...er any pressure - instead, a great deal of honesty and integrity. Kris LeSueur listened carefully to the criteria for the type of vehicle I wanted to purchase and with their amazing inventory, I had plenty of quality cars to choose from. Highly recommend visiting LeSueur Car Company.

Return Customer
    April 9, 2018

I bought a Mini Cooper nearly 2 years ago from Kyle at LeSueur. Well, flash forward and the need arose for a pick up. LeSueur had the EXACT truck I wa...nted. Once again, Kyle made the whole process easy. The whole staff are friendly and courteous. I truly believe that the happiness of the customer and their experience with them is paramount.

Employees Worked With
    Lesueur Car Company is an excellent family business!
    April 9, 2018

I am very grateful to the Lesuere family for the amazing car I now have, and very grateful to Kris, who got me a lower interest rate on my loan, and w...ho did everything so all I had to do was sign the papers and take the keys! Thank You for all you've done for me 💚

Hassle free/up-sale free
    April 8, 2018

This was one of the most stress and pressure free sales experiences so far. No haggling or high pressure sales gimmicks. No manager and finance manag...er to hand you off to. No waiting for said manager to calculate a deal. Honest, straight up price. Honest straight up discount without asking. Deal with the same person the entire time with no hand off. No up-sale on lo jack or tinting. Just an overall pressure free and enjoyable purchase. After the sale we were ready to drive off and Steven noticed the front wiper looked loose. He checked it and it was bad. He had us hold on for a few minutes and replaced the both front wipers for us as he knew we were heading to Flagstaff in the vehicle shortly and he wanted us safe on the road!

Employees Worked With
    Buying a car here is a piece of cake!
    April 5, 2018

What a pleasure it was purchasing our car at LeSueur Car Co. today. The whole process including the test drive took about two and a half hours and we ...were on our way! Steven was not only knowledgeable and efficient, but super fun as well. We look forward to doing business with this dealership in the future.

Employees Worked With
    Very fair price, honest family business
    April 2, 2018

I had a very positive experience with the dealership personnel. Dealership had many vehicles to pick from and I was able to test drive the vehicles I... was interested in. I was not pressured and was given a fair interest rate. I was very surprised to receive an email notifying me that they were able to get me a better interest rate than what was initially quoted. I will definitely consider using LeSueur for future purchases.

Headache Free Sale
    March 30, 2018

The experience we had with Steven at Lesueur was one of the best experiences I have ever had at any car dealership. He made you feel like you were par...t of the family and was the very best Car salesperson. Usually you are at a dealer for several hours if not all day and usually walk away with a headache and a feeling of you just got an OK deal. Here we walked out after two hours max with car keys in hand.... Great deal and a great Nissan Altima, OH...and NO Headache. Thanks to Kris and Steven for the great experience. Be back for more and will recommend everyone to give you guys a try.

LeSueur Car Company