Villa Ford

12 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 11, 2018

Villa Ford actually changed my perception of Ford into the greatest way. All the purchasing experience I had with Villa Ford was awesome and I want to... strongly recommend to people to visit.

January 17, 2018

I bought a Ford Escape here on Monday 1/15/17. Only put a couple hundred miles on the car so far so this is more of a review of Villa Ford than the car,... but the Escape is pretty tight so far. I was helped on the lot within 5 minutes of looking around. Approached and helped and not pounced on. Test drove 2 cars. Had a lot of questions. Chris on the lot was great, Alex at the Sales desk was great. Did we haggle? Yes. Was it fun? Yes. Did I get a great deal? Yes. Got through finance very quickly after deal was made and car was waiting for me. The facility seems to be brand new and very nice, and they have a lot of cars. Overall I would rate it a great car buying experience. If you are looking at Ford definitely give this dealer a visit. Car I purchased was exactly as advertised on their website and they honored and accepted that price.

January 8, 2018

Got a great deal from this dealer. The price changed when I returned to pay the vehicle off with finance through my bank, however after reviewing the... contract the original price was honored.

November 27, 2017

My purchase experience was very simple from beginning to end. I requested a price for an F-150 on was contacted immediately. They were very patient and... helpful during the whole process. They answered all my questions and made it painless and easy! Thanks for everything and I definitely would recommend anyone to buy here!

August 10, 2017

Took my 2013 Ford F-150 with about 42,000 miles because an emission valve needed to be replaced. They said that it is not covered by warranty. I picked... up my truck and now it is making a rattling noise when I step on the accelerator. They fixed one thing but messed up another. I am definitely trading in my truck for a Chevy since my dad has had Chevy all his life and they never break down.

July 13, 2016

We purchased our Ford Explorer 2016 at the end of March from Villa Ford. The purchase process was uneventful, love the new car, however when loading the... car this July my daughter noticed that the cargo door was missing a small cover. No problem just take to the dealer, explain it had never been installed, right? Not so easy, first told to replace it we needed broken or missing part. Well it was missing so no part to return. Then we were told it would be ordered and we would have to pay for it. I'm sorry but when you pay $35,000 for a car and you can't install a $28 missing part because it is not covered by warranty, that to me is penny wise and pound foolish! You forget to install a part at the factory, you miss it at the dealership and it becomes the customers problem? Admittedly it is in a spot that is not easy to see( I had the car 3 months before my daughter noticed), but an apology and a replacement part would have been the right thing to do, this is not hard people. It is called customer service!

December 23, 2015

The process was about as unpleasant as I have had anywhere. They forgot to put the leather seats in, forget to send in the registration to the DMW and... the sales guy was about as interested in assisting as jumping into the Atlanta ocean in the dead of winter.

December 15, 2015

They forgot to send in the info to the DMV so we were left without a plate and the temporary plate expire. Lots of talk no action. Completely unsatisfied... and their response was to re-submit 3 months after the purchase and no follow up since.

December 11, 2014

What you would expect out of a dealer. They do not care about you just making the sale and some promises. The minute you are done buying they are done... being courteous. Do not expect communication between sales and service, they waste your time, no one called to tell me truck was done, not washed etc etc. nothing too horrible just if you want to feel like a number go to villa ford. No follow ups either.

October 10, 2014

Nobody contacted me. I was waiting for their response. I will not look into this website ever and hopefully any one who deals with them will be dealt fairly... and well. Judge for yourself.