Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

122 reviews

122 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 28, 2017

I have nothing but goog things to say about Doug Henry Chevrolet of Tarboro. Starting will the sales person Phyllis Boyette, she always is very thorough... and helpful in getting the deal done. Also the service department goes above and beyond as well. Get them in fast and fixed right.

February 24, 2017

The staff at Doug Henry Chevrolet were very accommodating for our car purchase. I was busy traveling, so I called and told them what I needed. The paperwork... was already prepared when we walked through the door. Great home town dealership.

February 14, 2017

Phyllis Boyette is a wonderful sales person she explained everything in detail guided me in everyway possible I'm enjoying my car would recommend Doug... Henry to all my friends

February 6, 2017

Drove 2 hrs to find the best upfront service I think the car business has to offer. Cesar Lopez was very helpful and got me into my new 2016 chevy silverado.... I had contacted Jared Price first via email and phone and he sent me every truck they had on the line that was in my preference. Would drive cross country to find these deals with perfect service!

January 31, 2017

I located a used 2010 Mazda Miata for the family on Doug Henry's website. I called and made an appointment to test drive it. My salesman Jared Price was... very helpful in the test drive and treated me with great respect. He was knowledgeable about any questions I had and let me drive the vehicle home over night to look over. I had a great experience and purchased a clean and in great condition used vehicle.

January 31, 2017

They couldn't have made car buying easier. I live about 2 hours from the dealership, but they kept in contact to make sure the car was available before... I came down. They had the car gassed up and under cover since it was raining when I got there. Phyllis was busy when we arrived, so we worked with another salesperson until she freed up. No hassle on the sales end, the price was way better than I could get locally, financing was a breeze with Elizabeth and we were out the door and driving back to Virginia in a little less than 2 hours. Love the car, great people to work with, I would highly recommend them.

January 25, 2017

Good staff, friendly environment. They were very easy to work with. Would definitely recommend to others. Courteous and made the process of buying a new... vehicle extremely easy.

January 19, 2017

Phillis was a great part of the the reason both times that we purchased a automobile. She was helpful, let us know what was going on with the vehicle... and showed us the different operations of the different buttons. Phillis also told us that if we needed her help to call and she would help us. At the time we got an automobile for my husband and went back a couple days later and purchased one for the wife from Phillis. Each time she was so very helpful.

January 18, 2017

Purchased a used truck 12-27-16. Noticed a transmission leak 1-16-17 and contacted piste salesman. I was told they wouldn't stand behind their product.... Less than30 days old!?!? Really!?!? Never again! Very dissatisfied!

January 17, 2017

Everyone there was super nice including the Jared who never stopped looking for the right deal for and he found it. Will definitely be buying from Doug... Henry next time.