• Local Love

I live in a small town. It's good to be able to get quality friendly service in a clean relaxing atmosphere without having to travel to a "big city". Pecheles Toyota is as good as as it gets in this area for servicing my Lexus. They explain all repairs and I don't feel that I've been overcharged yet.

• My new F 150 Ford Pick-up

Love and enjoy my 2016 F-150 pick-up. I enjoyed the purchase process with Matt Whiteside and the sales team at Pecheles Ford. Some damage was done to the truck before I excepted it but it was repaired as promised. I recently had my first service performed, no problem. But something I am funny about is the cleanses of my truck. It is poor quality service when someone peels off the old service due sticker leaves the old “sticker gum” on the windshield and places the new sticker somewhere close to the old location. I would expect a business such as Pecheles to care more about the customers vehicle than that.

• Sheriff

I bought a new Ford Explorer from Pecheles and Dave Cutler was the salesman. He went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase and called me several times after the purchase to ask was I having any problems. Great service.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Pecheles Ford Toyota, Ernie! Thank you so much for your kind review. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• first. great experience

Donald little was answered all questions was friendly. Helped us with our new corolla and we would like to thank him

• My First wonderful car experience

For my first experience it was so wonderful,I wasn't expecting the amazing wonderful help on getting a new car and the help from Mr.Donald Little. Donald you are a wonderful sales person.

• Greatest Service Around

Donald Little was great at showing all the features on a new Rav4. He was very patient with all the questions and concerns we had.

• New Toyota Tacoma Jose Hernandez was great to deal

Joss hernandez was great to deal with and he made buying a new truck painless even though I when there for an oil change

• Great Service all around

Jose Hernandez was a great salesman. He went all out to make sure I was satisfied with my car. Thanks for all you did!!!

• Good experience

Good customer experience was met at the door every answer I had was answered when me and my wife was looking at car the car color was asked and model how much space was needed

• Great Buying Experience

Extremely pleasant buying experience. No pressure, answered all questions, very polite, reasonable ending cost to buy.