Average based on 111 reviews.
  • Great Service

Donald Little was able to find me what I wanted. I'm satisfied with the help I received. He will work hard to get you want you want, thanks a bunch!!

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

• New Car

Great experience... My husband and II purchased new 2016 Ford explorer and Joey Jenkins was our salesperson.. Excellent experience

Congratulations on your new Explorer! Thanks for sharing your great review. We're glad to see you had a great experience with your salesman, Joey. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you!

• Excellent Service

Chad was very helpful and got us in and out quickly. Great service!

Chad was very helpful and got us in and out quickly. Great service!

Hi, Elizabeth! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Love my Corolla

Great people to work with. Told Christian what I wanted and bam...there it was. It was awesome having a salesman that was easy to talk with plus he loves my kind of music and dogs. Who could ask for anything more. Again thanks for putting me in my dream car.

We¿re thrilled to hear about your exceptional experience with us, Debra! Thanks for giving us the chance to put you in your dream car. If our team can ever assist in the future, please let us know. Thank you!

• 30,000 Service

Service was great. What normally takes 1.5 hours (30,000 service) took 35 minutes. Couldn't ask for better than that! Thank You.

James, we know that your time is valuable and appreciate the opportunity to serve you! Please let us know if we can ever assist in the future.

• Procurement Mgr

Pleasant-professional-clean-good service-easy to use

We're glad to have made an impression on you, Marlene! Please let us know if we can further assist.

Pleasant-professional-clean-good service-easy to use

• Buying a RAV4 from Pecheles Toyota

Friendly and professional staff. Mr. Little was great

Thanks for being our customer, Joseph!

Friendly and professional staff. Mr. Little was great

Thanks for being our customer, Joseph!

• battery replacement

Glin, we know that your time is valuable and appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if we can ever assist in the future.

I went in during lunch hour, without an appointment, after a jump start because my 5-year-old battery had died. They worked me in and had it finished before I finished my lunch!!

• Car purchase

Donald worked very hard to ensure we were happy with our purchase.

Donald worked very hard to ensure we were happy with our purchase.

Thank you for the amazing review, Dianne! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• 15 Thousand check-up and oil caange

RAV4 Purchaced in Tacoma, WA. Am here on vacation and it was time for an oil change. Service was very good. Staff was able to work me in on a very busy day which saved me a lot of time. Thank you to all!

John, thank you for being our customer and sharing feedback about the quality service you received! We truly value your business and hope to see you again soon!