Rallye Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Confessions of a Repeat Customer
    September 16, 2014

Rallye Motors is almost an institution in Cincinnati. I wanted to buy a TR4 from them back in the 60's, but I just couldn't justify it from a practica...lity standpoint. However, over the years, I have purchased four vehicles from them and every one has been a cream puff. Ralph will let you know if there is a problem and he will entertain you with his bad puns as you look at the vehicles and discuss the deal. His prices have been great and he will work with you if you need help. At my age, I don't anticipate buying many more, if any more, vehicles, but if I'm looking for a used one, Rallye would be the first place I would look. The latest vehicle I bought from them is one that I've been looking for at a good price for some time and my browser almost went to Rallye's website automatically when it was opened up.

At St.Xavier High School Father Fay used to say."Repetition produces a marked effect". I guess he was right. It has been my pleasure to serve this vet...eran who was awarded the Bronze Star. Thank you so much for your patronage and even more for your service to our nation.

Rallye Motors Review
    March 18, 2018

I'm old. I have bought many cars new and used. Buying from Rallye has been my best car buying experience. When I buy another, I will buy from them.

Expertise to find the right car!
    December 14, 2017

We were recommended to Rallye Motors by our car repair shop "Whities Car Care". Ralph was very informative and fun to work with. He found a great car... for us at a good value. We recommended to a friend already! The process took longer than expected, but worth the wait!

Best possible place to buy a used import!
    October 4, 2017

Great service and a great car at a great price. No high pressure, listened to what I wanted and spent a lot of time finding just the right car. I love... my "new" car.

We love Rallye Motors
    August 30, 2017

We have purchased four cars from Rallye over the years. Each has been reliable and a good value. In an industry dominated by bad reputations and sad... stories the folks at Rallye set a high bar for trust-worthiness, good management, and excellent customer service.

I hate shopping for a car!!
    August 12, 2017

After gearing myself up to shop for a good used car to replace my 2002 Corolla, I contacted Rallye Motors on the recommendation of a friend. I told ...them what I wanted & my budget. They friendly & accomodating. After several months they had exactly what I wanted & at my budget limit. Love my 2014 Toyota Corolla!!

Love My Car!
    April 29, 2017

Ralleye Motors found my car within a few weeks and I couldn't be happier. I just finished traveling the country, putting over 4,700 miles on my Honda... CRV. Other than needing an oil change, due to the mileage I put on the car, the ride was awesome. Thank you Rallye Motors for going the extra mile! Should we be in the market for a car in the future, we will be back.

Great people!
    April 6, 2017

Just bought my 4th car in 14 years from them. Great products, customer service, and price. Good guys!

Toyota RAV4
    February 24, 2017

This was our 2nd used car purchase from Rallye Motors and again we had a great experience. Someone hit me and totaled my car so I found myself back i...n the search for a vehicle and the first place I thought to look was Rallye since we had such a good experience the first round. Thanks Ralph!

Knowledgeable people reliable cars
    January 24, 2017

Knowledgeable people reliable cars - What a Cincinnati gem. Ralph knows how to find the good cars and pass those deals on to his customers. I have p...urchased approximately five cars from him in the past 30 years. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Rallye Motors