Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

523 reviews

523 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 15, 2019

Had an amazing experience at Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston. Went in just to look for a new car, but thanks to Kashif Sheikh and Lawrence Blaushield... i was the owner of a new 2018 Altima only a few hours later. Kashif was extremely professional, helpful and efficient. He answered all my questions and made my new purchase a breeze. With the help of Sales Manager Lawrence Blaushield they both made purchasing my new car not only a reality, but a very stress free, enjoyable process. Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston will have my business for a very long time.

Eric Amoah

Business Manager

• February 7, 2018

I made an online inquiry and spoke to Barbara in Online Sales, who told me that I would have a seamless and stress free process. When I came in Kashif... was AMAZING and Alex the Manager was so helpful and Jose in Finance was incredible. I LOVE my new Infiniti, it rides like the wind. They even scheduled my new appointments and set up all the Navigation and Computer Systems in the car.

Thank you, Hector, for your feedback on your recent experience with with Barbara, Kashif, Jose and Alex. We take pride in providing exceptional custom...er service and I'm happy our team was able to deliver. Thank you for your comments and enjoy your new INFINITI! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

July 15, 2019

Our experience with the The Herb Chambers family has been a pleasure for years now. Our first transaction with Jim Klimas in Danvers was nothing short... of outstanding! Jim was kind enough to introduce us to Infinity of Boston and Mike and Kashif have been phenomenal. They made it easy, quick and they were absolutely professional. Thank you again to the Herb Chambers family for helping us find another amazing vehicle!

Michael Knox

General Manager

July 6, 2019

I just purchased my new Q50 sport from this dealership and had the best and easiest car buying experience especially because of my salesman Kashif Sheikh.... He was knowledgeable and straightforward no games. If you are looking for a car just go see him and He will take good care of you. Once again thanks Kashif.

July 6, 2019

July 5, 2019

Great customer services, friendly and helpful, and i will recommend this dealership to my family and friend. Again thank you very much for Carlos Rojas.

Carlos Rojas

(5.0) 37 reviews

June 30, 2019

Great experience buying used car. I would definitely go back to this dealership to buy a car in the future. Carlos was great and helpful.

June 29, 2019

Thank you Kashif Sheikh for all your assisting with helping me find the perfect fit for me. It was a pleasure working with you in the process. I would... definitely recommend people to you.

Bobby Cowan