(4.3) 270 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
270 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston from DealerRater.com
  • Infiniti Boston Team is Exceptional
    February 7, 2018

I made an online inquiry and spoke to Barbara in Online Sales, who told me that I would have a seamless and stress free process. When I came in Kashi...f was AMAZING and Alex the Manager was so helpful and Jose in Finance was incredible. I LOVE my new Infiniti, it rides like the wind. They even scheduled my new appointments and set up all the Navigation and Computer Systems in the car.

Thank you, Hector, for your feedback on your recent experience with with Barbara, Kashif, Jose and Alex. We take pride in providing exceptional custom...er service and I'm happy our team was able to deliver. Thank you for your comments and enjoy your new INFINITI! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• Awesome experience! Excellent service! Kashif is the BEST!
    February 11, 2018

Before arriving at the dealership I was in contact with Alexis who was very kind and helpful and set me up with Kashif. Soon after arriving at the de...alership, I was introduced to Kashif. Right away, Kashif made me feel at ease with the entire process and for the first time ever buying/leasing a car, I felt comfortable and at no time was I pressured into making any decisions. Kashif quickly understood my situation/needs and was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He gave me thoughtful advice throughout the process and truly went over every important detail to make the experience as smooth as possible. Kashif went over and above to get everything done quickly, but more importantly, done correctly. When it came to the finance staff, Jose was down to earth, thorough, and ensured that I understood all of my options. He even threw in some great advice for buying a home as a first time home owner! Thank you so much to Kash, Jose, Alexis and the dealership for changing my life with this new car! I will definitely return to Infiniti of Boston for my next vehicle!

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate your business and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Alexis, Kashif, Jose a...nd the rest of the team. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, take care! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• Awesome experience! Excellent Service!
    February 11, 2018

Before arriving at the dealership I was in contact with Alexis who was very kind and helpful and set me up with Kashif. Soon after arriving at the dea...lership, I was introduced to Kashif. Right away, Kashif made me feel at ease with the entire process and for the first time ever buying/leasing a car, I felt comfortable and at no time was I pressured into making any decisions. Kashif quickly understood my situation/needs and was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He gave me thoughtful advice throughout the process and truly went over every important detail to make the experience as smooth as possible. Kashif went over and above to get everything done quickly, but more importantly, done correctly. When it came to the finance staff, Jose was down to earth, thorough, and ensured that I understood all of my options. He even threw in some great advice for buying a home as a first time home owner! Thank you so much to Kash, Jose, Alexis and the dealership for changing my life with this new car! I will definitely return to Infiniti of Boston for my next vehicle!

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Steve! We really appreciate your business and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Alexis, Kashif,... Jose and to the rest of the team. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, take care! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• INFINITI Q50-Kashif
    February 10, 2018

Worked with Kashif to purchase a used 2014 Q50. My car was totaled and I needed a new ride. I worked with Kashif in the past at this dealer. I reached... out to Kashif to schedule a test drive of the 2014 q50 I saw on their website. Kashif was able to help me quickly purschase this vehicle. Kashif made the buying process easy and really helped make sure I was back on the road in a new vehicle. I commend his responsiveness throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend friends in family to Kashif in the future.

Thank you! I'm so happy to know that Kashif was able to assist you with your Q50! Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, take care! Bes...t, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• Leasing made easy by Kashif
    February 9, 2018

My husband and I leased a Q50 and Kashif was the only reason we made the deal the same day. He made the process so easy on us, where we didn't have to... deal with any BS or waste any time. This is the second time we are leasing an Infiniti and I am sure we will continue to do business with Kashif and Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston.

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! I'm so glad that you and your husband had such a positive experience at our dealership, specif...ically with Kashif. He is truly an asset to this team. May you enjoy many safe and amazing miles this winter in your new Q50! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• Excellent Leasing Experience with Kashif
    February 9, 2018

Just had another excellent experience of leasing a vehicle from Infiniti of Boston. I had been in touch with Kashif Sheikh while searching for vehicle...s, who was not pushy and gave me all the information I needed even before stepping into the dealership. This is the second Lease from the dealership and I only went back to the same dealer due to the excellent quality of service received from Kashif in the past. It made a lasting impression with my wife and I, that we didn't hesitate to return. Kashif, you ROCK!

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Thank you! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with professional and friendly service. I'm so happy to know that you and your wife's vi...sit with Kashif reflects that. Thank you for your business and we hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! All the best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• Excellent Leasing Experience with Kashif
    February 9, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. I'm so glad that you had such a positive experience at our dealership, specifically with Kashi...f. He is truly an asset to this team. May you enjoy many safe and amazing miles this winter in your new INFINITI! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

• Excellent experience, even though I didn't end up buying
    January 11, 2018

When I arrived, Carlos was very friendly and helpful. He was extremely helpful and since I was already looking at the QX60, we began working out the ...numbers for one of the 2017 models that they had. Carlos was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the whole process. Since I live about an hour away from the dealership, Brian (Sales Manager) was very accommodating and was willing to arrange to make the process as easy as possible. After reaching a number that I felt comfortable with, we went out for a test drive. Unfortunately, I ended up deciding against the vehicle because it was larger than I needed and felt a bit too big for my daily commute, but nonetheless Carlos and Brian were great to work with. There was no pressure and the overall experience was great.

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Thank you for leaving us your detailed feedback! We love to hear that our team is maintaining the high standards that we practice, and ensuring that t...he whole process is enjoyable from start to finish. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to contact us as we are here to help! Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

• Super knowledgeable, excellent customer service
    December 4, 2017

Nick is the first friendliest, knowledgeable advisor I???ve met that did not try and sell me a ton of services I did not need. He was respectful and g...ave me confidence that I received what services my car actually needed. Great work Nick!

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Thank you for your 5-Star recommendation! On behalf of Nicholas and myself, we thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity to serv...e your automotive needs for many more years to come!

• Excellent, great ,beatyfull.
    November 7, 2017

Excellent experience on getting me what i needed and what i wanted on my first new car, excellent support from sale person on delivering it.p

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Thank you for the kind words about our team. We are truly lucky to have such wonderful people working here like Jose. We are thankful for your busines...s and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your automotive needs again in the future. Best, Larry Skinner, General Manager

1198 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA 02134