Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

401 reviews

401 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 7, 2018

I made an online inquiry and spoke to Barbara in Online Sales, who told me that I would have a seamless and stress free process. When I came in Kashif... was AMAZING and Alex the Manager was so helpful and Jose in Finance was incredible. I LOVE my new Infiniti, it rides like the wind. They even scheduled my new appointments and set up all the Navigation and Computer Systems in the car.

Thank you, Hector, for your feedback on your recent experience with with Barbara, Kashif, Jose and Alex. We take pride in providing exceptional custom...er service and I'm happy our team was able to deliver. Thank you for your comments and enjoy your new INFINITI! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

October 6, 2018

I went first to Kelly Nissan in Danvers, and had a bad experience. A friend recommended Herb Chambers Infinity in Boston, and I had an entirely different... experience. Jose was absolutely wonderful. I never felt "Handled", he was friendly, polite, and very knowledgeable. The business part of my purchase was handled quickly by everyone that was involved, and again Jose was amazing. I had a very short wait for the finance area, and Jose offered me refreshments, came by to speak with me, explained what the wait was, and made sure I was informed and comfortable. Any employee who is an asset to his employer's business is worth hanging on to, and Jose is a gem.

Jose Goncalves

(5.0) 27 reviews

October 2, 2018

I Just leased the 2019 Infiniti QX50 from Herb Chambers Infiniti in Boston, and I couldn't have had a better experience. My sales consultant Kashif Sheikh... was extremely helpful throughout the process making this the smoothest transaction for a vehicle I've had 15 years. I strongly recommend Herb Chambers Infiniti and Kashif. Julian M. Boston

Erio Perez

Service Advisor

(5.0) 37 reviews

October 1, 2018

I Just leased the 2019 Infiniti QX50 from Herb Chambers Infiniti in Boston, and I couldn’t have had a better experience. My sales consultant Kashif... Sheikh was extremely helpful throughout the process making this the smoothest transaction for a vehicle I’ve had 15 years. I strongly recommend Herb Chambers Infiniti and Kashif.

Erio Perez

Service Advisor

(5.0) 37 reviews

September 28, 2018

My third Infiniti from this dealer. Very good experience every time. This time Kashif Sheikh a did great job and help me a lot ! Thanks.

September 10, 2018

Carlos Rojas was the sales person and he was excellent, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He made my decision easier and he followed through... with the concerns I had.

Carlos Rojas

September 8, 2018

Great service. Helped me get the car quickly and was flexible about call hours and appointments. So far, I have no complaints at all, perfect!

Carlos Rojas

September 6, 2018

I called in advance, I did not have to wait. It was quick painless, and professional, he even removed and returned my plates. Thank You, Kashif was very... helpful.

September 3, 2018

We spent last night with friends RAVING about our car buying experience. It began Tuesday night after seeing car online we emailed our interest and received... generic reply back. First thing next morning we got an email from Manager Rocco O???Brian offering his services. We told him we were on our way over and please have car outside. Lo and Behold! As we pulled up, there it was prepped and ready for inspection and test drive. Jose Goncalves greeted us warmly and answers all our questions. He seamlessly led us through the process of buying that car. He was awesome! Barbara Mazzarella led us through the mountain of paperwork and signatures. She was so efficient and knowledgeable about warranty etc. They took care of the insurance and registration documentation. Any glitches were promptly handled successfully. Rocco, Jose, and Barbara made our experience incredibly positive and enjoyable. A five star rating for sure and we will recommend Herb Chambers to everyone we meet!

Jose Goncalves

(5.0) 27 reviews

August 31, 2018

I came by today just to test drive as I explore my lease options. My lease isn???t up for 4 months but I wanted to get kind of familiar with what???s in... the market. The first thing I said to my salesman is I???m not ready.. But my salesman Kashif still give me The Best Experience EVER!! Usually it???s the other way when your not ready.. I was so blown away by his professionalism I did my deal today. Sometimes it???s just the treatment.. Well done Kashif!! Me and my family Truely appreciate you..