Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 347 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

347 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston from DealerRater.com

• Infiniti Boston Team is Exceptional
    February 7, 2018

I made an online inquiry and spoke to Barbara in Online Sales, who told me that I would have a seamless and stress free process. When I came in Kashi...f was AMAZING and Alex the Manager was so helpful and Jose in Finance was incredible. I LOVE my new Infiniti, it rides like the wind. They even scheduled my new appointments and set up all the Navigation and Computer Systems in the car.

Thank you, Hector, for your feedback on your recent experience with with Barbara, Kashif, Jose and Alex. We take pride in providing exceptional custom...er service and I'm happy our team was able to deliver. Thank you for your comments and enjoy your new INFINITI! Best, Jason O'Brien, General Manager

Incredible Deal!
    April 12, 2018

The whole staff from the GM Rocco to my sales person Kashif Sheikh who was incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. They somehow found me a brand n...ew Q50 for less than I paid for my old Nissan Rogue. They are amazing there!!

Jose Goncalves

Incredible Deal
    April 12, 2018

Jose Goncalves

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Oustanding Customer Service! (Kashif Sheikh)
    April 10, 2018

Just another excellent experience of leasing another vehicle with Kashif Sheikh assistance. I have leased three vehicles with Kashif assistance and ea...ch experience gets better and better. He always go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. He made the process quick and professional. I highly recommend Kashif to anyone looking to buy or lease a car.

Oustanding Customer Service!
    April 10, 2018

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Great Customer Service!!! :) :)
    April 9, 2018

On March 16, 2018 i went to take a look at a 2010 Cadillac SRX and i was so pleased with Mr. Carlos Rojas that helped me all the way thru the process.... He made it simple & stress FREE!!!

Carlos Rojas

Very pleased
    April 6, 2018

Was never pressured into purchasing a car. Thats the one thing I hate about certain dealerships is the obligation of buying a car. I did not feel this... way once at Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston. Carols was very informative and helpful when finding me the best deal. Highly recommended and very happy with my purchase.

Carlos Rojas

Excellent experience!!!
    April 6, 2018

Had the pleasure of working with Carols Rojas. He was very informative and helpful throughout the whole process. I never once felt pressured or obliga...ted to purchase a vehicle. He worked with me staying within my budget and kept me up to date on everything that was happening. All the staff is very friendly and attentive.

Good Experience at Infiniti of Boston
    March 31, 2018

I had a great experience with Rocco, the general manager. He was easy to deal with and provided great service throughout my buying process. I would ...definitely recommend visiting this dealership if you're interested in an Infiniti.

Service
    March 31, 2018

I have been servicing vehicles for nearly 40 years. Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston is exceptional, and Erio Perez is the best Service Manager I have... ever encountered. I live closer to other Infiniti Dealerships but this one is superb. Erio services and takes care of my SUV as if I were family. He possesses outstanding qualities, and has great customer service skills. Erio is very knowledgeable, skilled, and explains what needs to be serviced in great detail. He is also very kind and patient. In addition, Erio is bilingual and is able to communicate well both in English and Spanish with the customers and staff. I love going to Infinity of Boston because they are an honest dealership, and only repair items that are in need of immediate service. They also have a nice waiting area where you can use the internet at their workstations or watch television. They also serve beverages, bagels, muffins and donuts while waiting for the vehicle and even wash and vacuum it at the end of the service. I always have an amazing experience when servicing my SUV, and Erio is definitely an asset to the Company. He always provides me with the utmost of customer satisfaction. Overall, I highly recommend Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston.

Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston