AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Fort Worth

4.5
  • BEST SERVICE EVER

I recently went into the car lot at alliance and haven't purchased a car in a long time. It was new years day and they were open. The salesman was Chris and his partner was Jeremy. And they made the process very easy and pretty fast. They answered all our questions and made us feel very welcome. Nate in finance was great. He informed us of the coverage for the car and the payments with no surprises. And Brittney was great in telling us about the products of the car. There was a group of people working together to make us feel welcome and at ease with the purchase of the new 2015 jeep grand Cherokee altitude. We would definitely recommend them to any family or friends. That's how impressed we were with them.

• Service Visit

New resident in Ft Worth and needed to take my Dodge to the dealership. Service was thorough, honest and delivered on time. They offered some other services which weren't required. When I declined, they were professional and not pushy. Will gladly go back for further service if required.

• Great experience

Simple process, easy, curteous, will buy from them again in the future

Simple process, easy, curteous, will buy from them again in the future

• Pleasant staff...pleasant experience

I helped my mom buy a new car. Ft Worth was a bit of a drive but well worth it for the customer service. Although the car we wanted was not on site, they located it and had it there within days at the price I specified. Very polite, absolutely no high pressure sales tactics.

• New Car purchase

We are glad you chose our dealership, Caleb. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

I have bought several new cars in my day and each time the experience always frustrates me. I can't say that about my purchase from AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Fort Worth. From start to finish we were treated with the greatest respect and the entire team was 100% transparent and honest with us. They delivered on every promise made and took the time to make certain that my wife and I were both completely comfortable and happy with our decision to purchase. We have all experienced the pushy sales team that attempts to pressure you into decisions that may not be good for you. This is not the case with AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Fort Worth. They gave us the space and time we needed to make the best decision for us. When the vehicle on their lot was not a fit they searched until they found one that met our criteria. They never pressured us to delete a feature we wanted or to pay for one we didn't need. They simply looked until they found the vehicle we wanted. The best part was that when they found what we wanted they never used it as a negotiating tactic against us. They worked until the best price could be offered including all rebates, incentives and dealer offerings. It was only after the numbers were negotiated that we talked about my trade. If you want to work with an honest sales team talk with Jeremy Petronella at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Fort Worth. Not only has he served our country and is a veteran but he is a down to earth honest sales guy who will treat you right.

• 2012 jeep liberty repair

very professional--the service team diagnosed the problem and suggested the best repair options.

We appreciate your response, John! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Ram 1500 Rebel

Joyce Ilegbodu went the extra mile for me, and provided an excellent customer service.

Joshua, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• AutoNation North Ft Worth Jeep

Demarcus, Joe and Justin are awesome! Best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle.

• Great overall experience!

We purchased a Jeep this past weekend and could not be more pleased with the experience. The sales persons was consultative, listened to our needs and made the process, dare I say, enjoyable.

• MPandya