• Great experience

Valerie Webb made the experience pleasant. She went the extra mile to make sure that we fully understood how the features in our new vehicle worked.

• Easy to deal with and a no-pressure sales staff.

Quick and easy no-pressure dealing. The sales staff is very knowledgeable about their products and are willing to go the extra mile to make the customer happy.

• Mr. Chevy man

Completely easy process to get the repairs done needed that I requested thoughtfulness and caring of the service advisor was extremely helpful

• Good experience, I would buy there again.

Easy to work with. Quick response to my questions. I purchased the car over the phone. I would do it all over again next time.

• Best car buying transaction ever

Personnel at MHAR went out of their way to make this a quick and easy transaction. From the telephonic/electronic discussions to the delivery day (including airport pickup) they were helpful and professional. Having one of the lowest prices on my car of choice was the initial draw, and they continued their excellence for all follow on activity.

• Exceptional service for a routine matter.

Just a routine car wash, but exceptional service. Keep up the great work and customer service. You will be noticed.

• Great service and atmosphere

The quality and care of the work and courtesy of the staff. Would definitely recommend to others. Will definitely take all my vehicles here.

• Bad buying experience

I called and talked to a salesman about trading my pickup for a new Ram and I asked him to try to get me a ball park figure of what the traid difference would be. After explaining to him my situation of wanting to traid a newer Ford diesel for a new Ram gas powered pickup and use the rebates to get me out of being upside-down in my loan and to lower my payments he insisted on me driving to the dealership and offered to help pay for my fuel since I would be driving over 50 miles to get there. When I arrived the salesmen were quick to greet me but when we went inside and started talking they acted like I was wasting Thier time and didn't care to try to work with me at all. They offered me low blue book for my truck and wouldn't budget even though I have low miles and no dents,dings or scratches on my truck. Needless to say we didn't make a deal and then I had to confront the salesman to get him to honor his word about helping to pay for the fuel for the drive up there. After I got him to agree to help pay for the fuel he sent another guy that works at the dealership with me to the gas station and his card wouldn't work so he called the manager for further instructions and the manager had him tell me sorry but we're not going to pay for any fuel, and it was just left at that.

• Meridian Service Center

The service manager was very helpful and professional just the place I want my truck serviced.

• Best Service I've had in a long time.

Staff was friendly and very attentive. They made me feel welcomed, I haven't had this experience at other dealerships.