4.0
  • Awesom

Odis took care of me Great product good price Non pressure sales pitch Some sales people are rude to customer Not Odis He correct some small issues to ensure i was taken care of

• Honest dealership with great customer service

This is a great place to buy a car. I drove from Tallahassee after salesman Jeb told everyone he would stay late if he needed to. They had a larger vehicle I have been looking for over a year now. I can't afford a new vehicle of this type but Jeb had one with low miles and a honest price. I was in and out in two hours with a great finance rate. I'd buy from them again any day.

• Great inventory

Great customer service and friendly sales people, vehicles need a bit of tlc, but gray inventory and prices.

• No call back, email response, dismayed

I was initially excited over a truck I had seen. Applied for dealership's credit entry, and filled out inquiry. No response of any kind. To email or phone. Tried again the following day where the site let me know I had already put in this information. I became more discouraged and finally got the courage to call and when I did, I was curtly informed it had been sold. No one let me know that. And why would it's pictures and information remain on the site if it had been sold? Why was the site not checked daily or at the start of the business day so that would not even have occurred? I was discouraged. I won't frequent the site again.

• Professional service, Quality Personal attention

The easiest truck buying experience I have ever had. Honest and wonderful people.

• Anthony Busby

I was pleased with the friendly professional service, They worked with me and gave me a fair price for a quality product.

• Best Experience ever

Ottis took very good care of all the questions I had and got me in and out with a trade in with out having to be there all day..Love the people there. Great place to buy a car.. This is the second car/SUV that I purchased from them..