New 877-464-0150 Dealer Website
Used 888-487-2756 Email Dealer
Service 888-760-8122

Average based on 244 reviews
  • Clean facilities

the staff is very helpful they try to do their best to help you as a customer to get in and out at soonest possible.

Victor, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Bob Wondries Ford. Safe travels!

• Rude rude rude

This dealership has the worst management I've ever encountered. The manager was yelling cursing and being negative and condenseding to the staff and vendors. Management should be fired immediately!! Horrible experience I will definitely NEVER be back here

Johnny, thank you for sharing this recent experience with us. Our Staff is dedicated to providing each of our valued clients with the highest caliber of customer service and professionalism, but it sounds like we could have done better. Please give us a call at (888) 325-6017 at your earliest convenience so we can discuss what we can do to make this up to you. We appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you.

• Best Ford dealer

Every time I take my vehicle for service, it's always a pleasant experience. The staff is very welcoming, specially Nelson. I will continue to take my vehicle to Bob Wondries Ford, even though I currently live not so close.

• Oil Change

Easy to deal and clean surroundings. Service was excellent I was in and out with in 45 minutes. Free coffee and bottle water.

• Good service

The certified pre-owned vehicle had a lot of issues the very first day we brought it home. We just weren't sure about how it passed the inspection for pre-certification with these problems. However, we contacted the dealership and the dealer that we worked with, and they were able to fix it in about a week or so. Communication could have been better since we didn't know when the van would be fixed and ready until we initiated contact and made a comment to the customer service satisfaction rep who was following up. And also, it was sad that we paid for the vehicle and couldn't use it until a week later. They should have offered us a loaner since they sold it but we couldn't actually use it through no fault of our own. But again, at least they fixed the problems.

• Bob Wonderie is WONDERFUL

Personal attention by the staff (Nelson Soliz and Brandy) was and is always wonderful. They carefully explain the work requested and work that is suggested without being pushy. I feel valued whenever I bring my car in for whatever reason. And the car was is very much appreciated.

• Great Service

Excellent service every time I need to take any of my cars in for service

Excellent service every time I need to take any of my cars in for service

• Always Excellent service--Honest and Fair

never disappointed. Easy drop off of car to pick uup with work well done. Thank you for maintaining a level of excellence consistently.

• Bob Wondries Ford Service Experience

I have been bringing my ford vehicles to Bob Wondries Ford for service for quite a few years now. I usually deal with Mandy. She has provided excellent service and is always great with communication when my vehicle is being worked on. On Thursday, August 4th my wife brought my 2009 Flex in, via tow truck, with an assumed transmission issue. She worked with Ben and let him know that I needed a car for work. She told him it was critical to let us know what the issue with the car was as well as how long repairs might possibly take. My wife nor I were contacted on Thursday, so I called on Friday, midday to check the status. I didn't speak with Ben directly but was told the issue was still being diagnosed and I would be contacted later Friday with the status. After not hearing back on Friday, I called Saturday morning, because I was going to need to rent a car for work for Monday, if my car was not available. I spoke with Angelo and he said that the car was in the transmission department and nothing could be done until Monday because the tech was off over the weekend. I explained about the lack of communication and my need of a car for work. He told me he would see what he could find out and get back to me. He called my back and said they might be able to get it done that day. I finally got a call right before the service department closed on Saturday that my car was ready to pick up. Angelo did explain to me that he couldn't tell me the exact problem because the tech was not there and a copy of the diagnosis would be mailed to me after the tech completed the paperwork. I still have not received a copy of this paperwork. I was very impressed that Angelo got my car fixed in a short amount of time knowing I needed a car for work. I understand repairs and procuring parts for repairs can be time consuming, especially if the issue is severe. I don't expect preferential treatment but I was very disappointed by the lack of communication. I have become accustomed to the great service provided by Mandy and expected more in dealing with the service department at Bob Wondries.

• Owner

They repair my vehicle right the first time ! I asked for car wash and they got it handle with no problem