Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

(4.9) 885 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

885 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin from DealerRater.com
  • Customers First
    August 2, 2013

I found a Scion Tc Online recently located at this dealership. I was in the final steps of buying it and was basically heading out to get it and it so...ld right before i got there. BUMMER!! Even though i did not get the car i wanted the experience was great. Everything went smooth and i would recommend this dealership.

• Honest, easy to work with, great staff
    February 18, 2018

I was referred to John Hutton via a friend whose also purchased multiple cars from him. He aided to our needs and requests. Was very up front, hones...t and goes above for the customer without hesitation. When I???m ready for another car John will be my go to! Thanks Rosen staff.

• Al Jordan
    February 16, 2018

Al Jordan did a great job helping me pick out a great car. He was very professional and took the time to make the entire process very easy. Thanks aga...in.

• Great customer Service!
    February 14, 2018

Overall I give them a 100%!! Everyone involved was helpful and friendly. Thank you to Henry for all his help. I will recommend friends and family t...o buy from Rosen Hyundai.

• VeraHappy
    February 12, 2018

Recently purchased a 2011 Hyundai Veracruz at Rosen. This is our 3rd purchase (2 pre-owned, 1 new). I could not say enough nice things about salesm...an Andrew Hieduke. About a pleasant and professional a person around. He is extremely helpful and took great care of us. Love my new ride!

• Family favorite
    February 7, 2018

Went in knowing what car I wanted. John and a couple other people showed me cars. They have great customer service. Very helpful and polite. Family ha...d bought many of cars at this location, so Ultimately, I went here. Happy with my Hyundai Elantra, and got a great deal.

• The Best
    February 6, 2018

This is the fifth Hyundai I have purchased. I would not go anywhere else except to Rosen. Henry Campos was so helpful kind and patient and I would def...initely recommend him to family and friends. I have found Rosen to be exceptional all-around it will definitely go back for my 6th Hyundai when the time comes. Debra and finance is also to be commended. She is efficient and most kind

• Amazing service
    February 2, 2018

We went in knowing which car we were purchasing, Gregg showed us the different models and told us prices then let us test drive the vehicle and showed... us the different features. It was really easy to work with him and Frank. Yaseen in finance is very thorough. This is the best car dealer I've been to, have already recommended friends and will go back to for any future car purchases.

Overall Experience

• Superb service. Henry went above and beyond.
    January 29, 2018

Henry was knowledgeable..customer friendly and made me a great deal. I would go back to Henry and Rosen in a heartbeat. This is My 4th Hyundai and 2...nd from Rosen. He absolutely made My day. I love my 2018 Tucson. Thank you Henry!!!!!

• One Happy Camper
    January 16, 2018

This is the second vehicle I've leased from Rosen Hyundai. We had such a great experience the first time around, that we knew we had to go back when ...we realized we needed a new vehicle. We dealt with Henry last time, so we wanted to make sure we did business with him again. Just like the first time, he made the process easy and stress free. Thank you to Eddie as well for his help in the process and helping explain the features of the car. We love our '17 Tucson! Thank you for all of your help!

Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin