Hi-Line Garage

Call This Dealer

Used

319 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hi-Line Garage from DealerRater.com

• October 4, 2014

Vito was an excellent representative of Hi Line. More than a salesman he wanted to find out what I wanted and then worked hard to fill my needs. We ha...d several road tests until we figured out the car for me. I had less than perfect credit but they got me into the car. The prices are excellent. No negotiating but the listed prices are all excellent. For once I walked out of a car dealership wondering if I could have got a better deal. Not this one. Thanks Vito & your team

We enjoyed working with you and hope to again in the future. Thank you for your business and sharing your experience. Happy customers are what we st...rive for. Welcome to the Hi-Line Family, we are very happy to have you as a member!

May 21, 2018

Judy was a great sales person and I really enjoyed working with her however, Darren was very persistent in helping to lower my credit score which is w...hat happened. I specifically said I didn't want him to send my information to any other lender because I already had an approval to purchase the vehicle that I got. I also knew noone else was going to approve me for financing before I got to the dealership. So thank you Darren Robinson for lowering my credit score more than it was and for showing me the ype of person you really are.

May 18, 2018

Darren was a great help with financing!!! He was honest when he could've lied, which made me think to myself I need to walk out of here with these key...s some how. I think he's a great person to have on the team and definitely deserve his position. I love the Explorer!

May 14, 2018

Buyer beware! Extremely bad experience with the dishonesty on the vehicle condition and the post-sales unprofessionalism. First, "A few blemishes..." equates to gashes in passenger door and running boards, a large burned area in the passenger seat, and the fin antenna hanging by a thread laying on its side on top of the vehicle (just to name a few). Second, Dealer sent me a video with none of these items or other issues prior to sale and delivery. I had a sales person (Cliff) walk around the car on the phone and I simply asked "tell me everything scratch and blemish you see"; he stated there was one scratch on the drivers side that had been touched up and buffed out and that it was basically in new condition. Total dishonesty once we received the vehicle and found the many issues. Also, I contacted them immediately on delivery and the manager stated "just take it to CARMAX and sell it" (Phil). He kept claiming that this is a used vehicle at a fair price; that is not the issue. They had many opportunities to be honest and forthcoming; yet, they chose to deceive. Estimates on just the items above was over $2000. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

May 14, 2018

My husband and I came from Columbia, SC on a Saturday morning to look at a 2015 Lexus 350 Fsport. I had been researching online for weeks and I saw on...e I loved here. Unfortunately the original one I was looking at sold the day before, but fortunately they had another one in stock for a little bit more with 12,000 less miles. When we arrived Bryan showed us the car and my husband and I both test drove it. I still wasn???t 100 percent sure I wanted this one, so I looked around at a couple other ones on the lot I was still considering, I decided on the original one I came to look at and we proceeded with the paperwork for purchasing. I was trading in a vehicle and I feel like they gave me a reasonable offer for my trade in. Since it is no haggle pricing you don???t have to worry about the negotiation back and forth. The credit app was simple and easy. Even though we came on a Saturday we still didn???t have to wait too long. Since we left from Columbia that morning with out breakfast or lunch, the guy in financing was kind enough to offer us snacks while we finished up. Bryan was so easy to work with and was such a nice guy. I had to follow up with him on a couple things and he was very quick to respond and help me out. I have told my friends and family to come ask for him. Judy was very quick and easy to work with when I originally inquired about the first car that ended up selling and was very friendly.

May 13, 2018

I found these guys online and was going to just take a look and see what my options were. The car and Erick the Salesman was so good I couldnt walk aw...ay empty handed. It was an amazing experience. I love my new car, runs like a dream these guys know what they doing with how they price these cars and how they get the financing. You owe to yourself to check this place out for yourself. Ask for Erick, he was amazing!! Thanks for all the help, and Im sure i will be back when Im ready to trade in this car for a new ride.

May 11, 2018

Great car buying process with JaJa Mallory. He was reassuring and explained in great detail how the process would work. He answered all quesfions ask...ed and provided additional information.

May 10, 2018

I visited HiLine several times over a one month period. During which time I worked with Judy who was always very kind, knowledgeable and best of all ...not pushy. I ended up deciding on wanting only a couple of color combos for a used Lexus ES. They ended up getting one in that fit my need and in about 3 hours from test drive to driving off the lot in my new car I was done. During the process of looking for a new car Darren the sales manager helped me narrow my search based on what I wanted in a car and never tried to push me into anything. I will definitely be back.

May 9, 2018

I have purchased quite a few cars in my life and the experience I had at Hi-Line Garage with JaJa was one of the best I have ever had. Finding my car ...on line, I thought Hi-Line Garage might be a fly by night dealership. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of vehicles available on the lot. JaJa was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had about the car, how their dealership operates and most importantly, he did not waste a moment of my time. I would recommend JaJa and Hi-Line Garage to all my family and friends that are looking for a car.

May 8, 2018

I have purchased quite a few cars in my life and the experience I had at Hi-Line Garage with JaJa was one of the best I have ever had. Finding my car... on line, I thought Hi-Line Garage might be a 'fly by night' dealership. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of vehicles available on the lot. JaJa was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had about the car, how their dealership operates and most importantly, he didn't waste a moment of my time. I would recommend JaJa and Hi-Line Garage to all my family and friends that are looking for a car.

Hi-Line Garage