• Best Toyota Dealership

Alex Argueta began working on our purchase before we arrived at Joe Meyers. We called ahead, he found the 4 Runner we were looking for and had it waiting for us. We changed our mind and decided on an upgrade, Alex found a 4 Runner better than we were looking for at a fantastic price.

James and Pat, We appreciate your review! We were happy to find you a vehicle that had more features and an affordable price tag! Our team looks forward to working together again. Thank you for your business.

• Kendall Cooper, Jay Castillo were very friendly

Kendall Cooper and Jay Castillo were very friendly and helpful!Thank you for helping my husband and I with our purchase Kendall you made the shopping of our Toyota Tundra very smooth and easy! Excellent customer service! Thanks, Esmeralda and Jorge Ybarra

• Excelent

Very pleased with Joe Myers Toyota performance. The sales person, Mr. Alex Wier, is the best.

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that Alex made your visit with us fantastic. We hope to see you again soon!

• Joe Myers

Thanks for the great review, Robin! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota!

Joe Myers seemed to be a very great quality dealership. Looked at a few Toyota Rav 4's which I was interested in, test drove one. Love the car, but the price was just not in my window of where I felt comfortable. Overall experience very good!

• Dependable and excellent service

Have been a faithful patron of the service department for many years. Both our vehicles are repaired and maintained here because of the excellent service department. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the five stars, Vanessa! We truly appreciate your continued business with us and having you as part of the Joe Myers Toyota family. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• 2018 Toyota Camry

My Salesman was Devin Mikulec, went in just looking at vehicles with intent to eventually purchase, I went to other dealerships, and came back to Joe Myers the next day. I was so impressed by the customer service that I received and also the quality of the vehicle, that I purchased a 2018 Toyota Camry the next day. I highly, highly recommend Joe Myers Toyota, and my salesman Devin, he was very informative, made sure I was completely satisfied, and also made the buying experience simple and quick.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Jo Ann! We are thrilled to hear that Devin went above and beyond for you and made your car-buying experience a great one. We wish you many happy miles in your new Camry!

• Toyota Corolla

Excellent service and car, I am so happy with my nee car.

Thanks for the great review! We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota!

Excellent service and car, I am so happy with my nee car.

Thanks for the great review! We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota!

• My new 2018 Blue Metallic Toyota Camry XSE

Great dealership. Friendly and accomadating. Love my new car and look forward to working with the dealership to keep my car in tip top condition.

Thank you for the five stars, Madeline! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your experience with us. We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota!

• Customer

Awesome service center I would recommend to everyone

Thank you for the five stars, Thelma! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Awesome service center I would recommend to everyone

• Great Experience

Had a great experience buying from Abdoul and the Sales Team at Joe Myers Toyota. Thanks, Ross

Thanks for the five stars, Ross! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!