• Best Toyota Dealership

Alex Argueta began working on our purchase before we arrived at Joe Meyers. We called ahead, he found the 4 Runner we were looking for and had it waiting for us. We changed our mind and decided on an upgrade, Alex found a 4 Runner better than we were looking for at a fantastic price.

James and Pat, We appreciate your review! We were happy to find you a vehicle that had more features and an affordable price tag! Our team looks forward to working together again. Thank you for your business.

• Bad Business

This all happened in approximately 2015, I would have posted earlier but am not internet savvy. I had my daughter's 2014 Sienna van towed to Joe Meyers Toyota. There was a recall for a sensor by the gas pedal that applies the brake when it goes bad. When I called to see if it was ready I was tild by the service writer it was fixed but her brakes needed serious attention as they were metal on metal. Worried about my daughter and grandkids safety I took off work to fix them. To my surprise there was 50% of the pads left. I replaced them with new pads anyway. I called the service writer the next day and asked him if the brakes were metal on metal and he again said yes. I called the service manager and agreed to meet with him and his boss (the service writer was off that day). After telling the story again to both of them the sales manager told his boss the service writer had *misspoken* about the brake issue. They offered to pay for the pads, fill up my Tahoe and give my daughter a $150 future credit. I didn't take anything from them and will never deal with them again.

• Mr. JiMK

You guys are friendly, polite, professional and you get the repairs done fast!

Hello! We really appreciate the kind words about the speed and friendliness of our service team! Look forward to assisting you during your next visit!

• Mr. JiMK

• Maintenance

Fantastic service department! Our service representative is honest and forthright.

Hello! Thank you for the kind words about our service team. They were happy to help!

• Great service!

Hello! We are happy to service your Camry each time you bring it to JMT! Glad to hear that we are your go-to place!

I have brought my Camry twice to Joe Myers Toyota for service. Both times the service was friendly and efficient. The waiting area is spacious and comfortable. The process was explained completely to me and the work was completely quickly and efficiently. My favorite part is being able to set up the appointment online. This will definitely be my "go to" place!

• Overall car maintenance.

The maintenance was handled as required, and my questions were answered clearly.

Hello! We were happy to answer all of your questions while you were at Joe Myers Toyota!

• 2017 Highlander v6 LE

Quang, we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience at JMT! Tyrone and our team were happy to help you find the car of your dreams!

I had a good experience buying a new car at Joe Myers Toyota Dealer. Find which car you like on the Joe Myers Toyota website and email them what price you want to pay. I got a good deal on my car with the gentle man name Tyrone Jones. It took me couple days to negotiate the price and drove a car home.

• Owner

I went in looking for a 4 Runner after taking a 2nd look at the 4 Runner I realized that the Highlander was the vehicle for me. It was more family friendly as far as comfort and technology goes. Demont was friendly and patient with me on making my purchase. He was straight forwrd about making the deal and what paperwork was needed. What I liked most about my experience is that he didn't try to put me in a vehicle that I didn't like. He bargained pretty close to the price I was willing to pay. I will definitly be buying my next vehilcle with Demont.

Karen, we are so glad to hear that after visiting Joe Myers Toyota you were able to figure out that the Highlander was the vehicle for you! Thank you for sharing with our team!

• Service vehicle

Took my car in for oil change and tire rotation. Joe Myers handled my service quickly and efficiently. I was satisfied with my service manager John Rincon as he handled all details with me.

Hello! Thanks for the kind words! We are glad to hear that John was able to get all of your details sorted out in our service department. Thanks for sharing!