Joe Myers Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Toyota Dealership
    December 6, 2016

Alex Argueta began working on our purchase before we arrived at Joe Meyers. We called ahead, he found the 4 Runner we were looking for and had it wai...ting for us. We changed our mind and decided on an upgrade, Alex found a 4 Runner better than we were looking for at a fantastic price.

James and Pat, We appreciate your review! We were happy to find you a vehicle that had more features and an affordable price tag! Our team looks forw...ard to working together again. Thank you for your business.

Excellent expirience.
    April 19, 2018

As a used/certified car buyer, I could not be more please with my experience at Joe Myers. The sales force go the extra mile to make your purchase ex...perience easy for you. I still need to go back for a few items I have pending with my vehicle and will complete my review then. So far Felix Ramos and his manager Lance Lewis are on my personal experience have bee 10 for 10 on professionalism and extremely attentive.

Toyota Corolla
    April 18, 2018

Bryan and his manager were friendly, informative, patient with customer questions . Offered various options of price ranges, new or certified pre o...wned cars. Didn't feel pressured or harassed..

2018 Toyota Camry LE
    April 17, 2018

Great car, great place, great service. Great car, great place, great service. Great car, great place, great service. Great car, great place, great se...rvice. Great car, great place, great service.

Thanks for the great review, Edward! We appreciate your business!

Camry 2018
    April 17, 2018

Good Customer service I recommend to every one ask for Alex Wier He is a Sales Man He will take care of you guys thanks again Joe myers toyota

Awesome
    April 16, 2018

Felix and Cornelius are angels. Best customer and buying experience. Both went beyond in helping with my purchase from beginning to end. Will recommen...d family and friends to purchase there. Five stars to the whole staff¿¿¿.

Sue C
    April 11, 2018

We found this dealership by accident when looking for a truck they had exactly what we wanted. We have gone back for service at both the Ford and Toy...ota stores every visit has been pleasant and easy. I dealt with a different dealer for my Toyota and am very happy to have found these folks instead. Best service in Houston, hands down!

Thank you for the five star review, Sue! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and that we found the perfect car for you. We ...appreciate your business with us!

Business owner.
    April 3, 2018

John is friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable about Toyota products. If there is something he does not know, he finds it immediately. He 's very ...accurate with cost/time estimates.

Thank you for the five star review, Matt! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with John. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your bu...siness!

Great Salesman -
    March 27, 2018

Purchased a new 2018 Ia from Mr Shaw. It took about four hours and it was all done! The car is great little gas saver and I love the blue color , very... easy to find in a lot of grey and white cars.

Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to hear that our team took excellent care of you. We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota!

There is a difference
    March 19, 2018

When buying my Tacoma I decided to try a different dealer in my area. There is a night and day difference from my "Old" dealer and Joe Myers. Hands d...own Joe Myers beats the old dealer in every aspect of customer service.

Thanks for the great review, Craig! We are pleased to hear that our staff made your visit with us fantastic. We hope you love your new Tacoma and enjo...y it to the fullest!

Joe Myers Toyota