Average based on 88 reviews
  • great experiences!

Very nice sales. Mario, my sales is great! Everyone in this dealer is nice and professional. Got my TT in just one hour and everything is perfect.

• Review of Rusnak Audi, Westlake

Excellent customer experience overall. The sales/lease staff members are friendly and knowledgeable. They are never pushy or try to encourage you to buy a product in which you have no interest. I have been a customer here for over 16 years. Their service has actually improved from good to outstanding over that period of time.

• Audi Q5 2.0T

I liked the complimentary Rental Car for the day. Fast Customer Service Friendly Service

• Gary and Brooke Luke

Our experience at Rusnak/ Audi was terrific,professional and fun! Our salesman Kareem was down to earth and answered our questions and addressed our concerns.The managers and staff were equally approachable and professional as well.Thanks again for putting us in such a great car!!

• Adam and the service department at Audi of T.H

Adam is so good at makeing your service awesome and smooth

Adam is so good at makeing your service awesome and smooth

• Service Repair

My service was excellent; great customer service including explanation of repair.

Nilo, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the customer service and your overall experience! Thank you for the great review. -Ken C., General Manager

• I highly recommend Rusnak Audi

Buying my car was actually a fun and pleasurable experience, and I didnt think that would be possible to say about car shopping. Everyone at Rusnak was friendly and professional. I got a great car at a great price. My sister in law wants an Audi and lives in LA, but I told her she should come out here and buy her car. I highly recommend Rusnak Audi.

Eileen, thank you for your wonderful compliments about your purchasing experience! I am so pleased to hear that everyone you encountered was friendly and helpful! Thank you for choosing Rusnak/Westlake Audi! -Ken C., General Manager

• Review

My overall experience, from the initial sale to service has been excellent in every respect

Howard, Thank you for choosing Rusnak/Westlake Audi and for the awesome review. I am so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your Service and Sales experiences with us. We look forward to working with you again!-Ken C., General Manager

• greg bolin

I continue to be amazed at the people and quality of Rusnak. The best dealership I have ever used.

• 35,000 mile service

As usual, I'm delighted with my service experience. Adam is the best!

Eric, thank you for the excellent review and thank you for recognizing Adam!- Ken C., General Manager

As usual, I'm delighted with my service experience. Adam is the best!