394 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rusnak/Westlake Audi from DealerRater.com
  • great experiences!

Very nice sales. Mario, my sales is great! Everyone in this dealer is nice and professional. Got my TT in just one hour and everything is perfect.

• Awesome car dealership

Westlake Audi is all about customer service. I am always so impressed when I take my car in for service. They have you in and out of there in minimal time. They are courteous and fast.

• Title

Took my car in for a recalled airbag. They gave me a rental car and had the repair same day.

Chris, I am so glad to hear that you had a quick and seamless experience. Thank you for choosing Rusnak/Westlake Audi. -Ken C., General Manager

Service was amazing...our brakes were squeaking and they helped us again!

Joe, I am happy to hear that you had a great experience, and that your issue was resolved! -Ken C., General Manager

Service was amazing...our brakes were squeaking and they helped us again!

• Great experience
    May 14, 2017

From the time I walked in to the time I left everyone at Rusnak was professional and courteous and they did a great job servicing my car

Rusnak/Westlake Audi

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish. Thank you for choosing to work with us here at Rusnak/Westlake Audi! -Ken C., General Manager

• Great Dealership and Best Service!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to working with you in the future. -Ken C., General Manager

Rusnak/Westlake knows how to deliver on great customer service. Whether you're buying an Audi or getting your car serviced. I've been very happy with this team for several years and would highly recommend them to family and friends.

• Great service and communication.
    April 29, 2017

Rusnak/Westlake Audi

Adam and Ashley are the best. Superb. I am welcome and you always feel that they are mainly concerned with providing me with the best possible experience.

Rusnak/Westlake Audi

Dean we greatly appreciate your excellent review, and thank you for recognizing Adam and Ashley! Thank you for choosing Rusnak/Westlake Audi! -Ken C., General Manager

• Love my Q5

My salesperson at Rusnak Audi was Fay Moghadam. She was great!!! There was never any pressure put on me that is typical of car shopping, even though I went in 2 times prior to leasing my car. I will definitely refer my friends to her.

Leslie, I am so happy to hear that Fay provided a low pressure, and wonderful buying experience for you! Thank you in advance for referring your friends, and thank your for choosing Rusnak/Westlake Audi! -Ken C., General Manager

• Rusnak Audi service

1. Obviously, service writers should not be on commission. 2. I was quoted an estimate $171 to adjust the cabriolet tensioners to keep the top tight on the windshield. 3. The service writer was very knowledgeable. 4. He stated it could take 10 minutes of tech time, or be more involved. 5. If it took less time, it would cost less. 6. It cost exactly $171, much time did it take? I was not told.

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a knowledgeable and professional Service Writer. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding your experience. My email is kchrist@rusnakautogroup.com-Ken C., General Manager

• Audi Best
    April 10, 2017

Rusnak/Westlake Audi

Great, friendly, place. Everyone makes sure you are taken care of. Very wide selection of verhicles. Fastest place for service. They accommodate your schedule. Very satisfied

Rusnak/Westlake Audi

Thank you for your terrific review. I am glad that you were satisfied with our selection, and customer service. Thank you for choosing to work with us!