Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

184 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario from DealerRater.com
  • Ali has made a future customer for life.

Ali was very responsive during the whole shopping experience. He guilded me through the whole process and made it the BEST car shopping experience I have ever had. Ali really knows how to go above and beyond to make a car shopping experience World Class. I was over 300 miles away and can tell you that the drive was worth every minute just to deal with Ali. I never once felt ANY sales pressure from Ali or anyone from this staff. Your the Best!!!

• Great experience !!
    June 21, 2017

Great experience Al Garcia kept in communication with me the whole time notified me of some changes and overall gave me a great deal on my repairs

• Great experience

Ken Haidari was great, took care of me and my family and made the process of buying a new car so much easier, very little stress and overall we were able to enjoy ourselves.

• Great Experience
    June 16, 2017

Special shout out to Matt and Kari for making everything run smooth! It had been a while since I bought a new vehicle and they made it easy for me.

• Best service department I have been to for any of my cars!
    June 15, 2017

I took my van for service and the staff was very friendly, and they treated you as if you were a person not just a number. It really makes you feel good to know that the staff treat you with respect. I will always use this dealership for my service needs

• Fantastic Service Department!
    June 14, 2017

I visited Ontario Jeep/Chrysler on June 23yh (yesterday) for a recall repair on my Jeep JKU. I had spoke w/ Dave to set my appointment and pulled in Tuesday morning to an almost full service line. I was immediately greeted by a nice young man who directed me inside to a service representative named Al. After a quick review of the recall repair needed and any other service needs (none that day), I moved to the showroom to begin to kill some time while waiting. As I did I noticed the service line was near empty as all other vehickes there were dealt with in a similar quick fashion as mine was. I waited for my repair for a short while, maybe 35-40 minutes and then considered stepping out to grab lunch (my Appt was for 9am). Before I could decide or commit to the lunch idea, Al contacted me advising my vehicle was done! I was obviously quite surprised, went to the cashier where two very nice ladies processed me out and sent me in my way. I can highly recommend this dealership for any service work needed on a Jeep/Chrysler product. The service and work is excellent, the dealership is beautiful, and the staff are top notch! I rate it an 12 out of 10-!!

• Excellent Customer Service
    June 14, 2017

Recently took my car in for service. Received the car back the same day. I have been coming here for over four years and I am a satisfied customer.

• Super Satisfied Customer!!!
    June 12, 2017

Thank you to Alex for an excellent customer service experience. He was super helpful, informative and made my first visit very pleasant. I will definitely return for future car service and maintenance needs.

• Great Service!
    June 2, 2017

Had to tow our car in because the alternator died while my wife was driving it. Got it to Chrysler and found out the battery went with it. Carl took care of everything over the phone and even got a recall and a problem with the rear sun shade taken care of while it was there. Everything was handled over the telephone, we just had to go pick it up when it was done. Over all it was a great experience and most everything was covered under warranty!

• I love my dealership!
    May 28, 2017

I was having some issues with the radio malfunctioning in my Jeep Cherokee. The dealership tried to diagnose the problem and decided to replace it. Once the part was received, I was notified and the dealership provided a vehicle through Enterprise. Thank you Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario!!