4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 239 reviews

Call This Dealer

239 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario from DealerRater.com

• January 30, 2012

Ali was very responsive during the whole shopping experience. He guilded me through the whole process and made it the BEST car shopping experience I h...ave ever had. Ali really knows how to go above and beyond to make a car shopping experience World Class. I was over 300 miles away and can tell you that the drive was worth every minute just to deal with Ali. I never once felt ANY sales pressure from Ali or anyone from this staff. Your the Best!!!

May 18, 2018

Have taken my car here since I purchased in 2008. Am @ 285,000 miles and she runs like a top! Dana & his team take great care of my Liberty Sport and ...I'm so grateful!

Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

It's wonderful to hear that you were impressed with your service experiences with us! We hope your Jeep is running like new and we look forward to ser...ving you for another 10 years! Regards, Brandon Goodermont Director of Operations bgood@jcdontario.com

May 18, 2018

Jose has been my main service man for 6 years. I have always received excellent treatment and service from him and other employees. I bought my Jeep L...iberty here in 2012 and the Sales employees were also excellent!

Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of Ontario

It's so great to have you as a part of our family, and we can't tell you how nice it is to hear that Jose always provides you and your Jeep with a 5-s...tar service visit. We look forward to working with you for years to come! Regards, Brandon Goodermont Director of Operations bgood@jcdontario.com

May 18, 2018

I drive past a dealer closer to my house to get there. Their extended hours make it much more possible to get in and out. Can’t say enough about... Dana he is a great service writer and human being.

Employees Worked With
    May 17, 2018

Dorian in service made me a happy customer. If you go to this dealer ask for Dorian. He has a professional, personable, & great attitude.

April 25, 2018

A couple of days after having my 2014 Fiat Serviced ( Check Engine Light) I had to replace the car battery. This is the 2nd battery that has failed. I... would have thought the dealer would have removed the cell filler caps to check fluid level. They didnt and the battery was dry. I asked them to replace the battery but they declined because the car mileage was over 75,000 mile. I asked for a contact number for Fiat division; the one they gave me did not work. This dealer has been barraged by fiat owners, since most of the dealers are shut down. Chrysler should not sell a product they cannot or will not stand behind. I would not buy a CHRYSLER product again.

Employees Worked With
    March 14, 2018

Since 2013 when I brought my Dodge Charger the service here has been excellent. Thanks ALEX and the Technician Team for fast service on my last Oil C...hange & Inspection.

March 14, 2018

The service on my vehicle was not only very thorough it was fast as well. I will be recommending this dealership to our entire fleet.

February 27, 2018

Was great experience up until I got new plates in the mail instead of my transfer of personalized plates, then offered a lame apology. Customer satisf...action is obviously meaningless here.

February 25, 2018

The sales man was rude he was thinking that he has been able to close the deal fast and don't want to negotiate the asking price told him before visit...ing that back up camera was a must for my needs.

1202 Auto Center Dr Ontario, CA 91761