New 866-584-2130 Dealer Website
Used 877-468-4670 Email Dealer
Service 888-622-2113

Average based on 124 reviews
  • Excellent customer service

Thank you Deborah for the great review!

Most all of my experiences with this dealership have been excellent. I have been most happy with the Buick service dept. They always go above and beyond to address my needs and even help me to prevent future problems. Over the years, Gary, Chad and Neil have been most helpful. Thank you. Debbie N.

Thank you Deborah for the great review!

• it was a pleasure to buy a car from Ben Mynatt GMC

Thank you L Woodall for the great review on our Sales Department! We are happy that you are apart of the Ben Mynatt Family now.

Ben Mynatt is an excellent dealership. My experience was very positive from the first time I called about a car I had seen online until I signed the papers for a new Acadia. The entire well trained staff was professional, friendly and very helpful. They make buying a car a pleasure instead of a nightmare.

• Great People, Great Customer Service!

Tony Stewart is an excellent salesman. Very courteous and helpful with the purchase of my vehicle. He told me what could be done to my satisfaction, and made it happen. Every sales person was courteous and showed concern for my comfort while at the business. This business is not like a lot of other places that I have visited in my lifetime. There was no pressure, no directing me away from what I wanted, not a long and drawn out process. Truly customer oriented and they helped me achieve my goal of purchasing the vehicle of my choice. Thank you Mr. Stewart. Thank you Ben Mynatt GMC Team.

Milton, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your purchase experience left you completely satisfied. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and we look forward to seeing you again.

• Great service.

Great people to deal with. Very knowledgeable, friendly and nice. Would recommend to anyone to buy a vehicle from and to get your vehicle serviced.

Thank you Jim for the great review on our Service Department!

Thank you Jim for the great review on our Service Department!

• Awesome Experience

The experience was wonderful from beginning to end Rick Norton is an awesome salesman. He listened to all of our concerns and acted accordingly.

We're happy to know that you had such a positive experience while visiting our dealership and would like to thank you for giving us this fantastic feedback. We hope to see you stop by again soon. Thanks again, Debra!

• Wonderful service!

Your kind words are much appreciated! Thanks for the review and have fun driving your vehicle.

I dealt with David in the Buick Service Dept when i was there to get my oil changed this week. He answered every question i had and was very polite and friendly. Awesome service!

• Great selection from an independent dealer

Great to hear that your experience with our dealership was great Stephen!

Low pressure with upfront pricing. Josh explained the features of the vehicle and allowed the vehicle to sell itself. Josh arranged for a 24 hour test drive which allowed me to use the vehicle as it would normally be used. This resolved any purchase anxiety.

Great to hear that your experience with our dealership was great Stephen!

• Outstanding CUSTOMER service

Thank you Michael for the outstanding review on our sales process! Welcome to the family!

Outstanding customer service ..First class dealership...The salesman David and the financial department..( Betsy )do a OUTSTANDING job...I highly recommend the dealership.This is my first purchase with the dealership...I will be back...

• GMC Driver

Professional, fast, service. I have bought 3 cars from this dealership and have had great service after the sale every time. JR

Thank you Julian for the positive feedback and for purchasing 3 vehicles from us!

• Ben Mynatt Truck Purchase Experience

Tony Stewart was very helpful, friendly, courteous and professional with my husband and I during our recent purchase of our beautiful GMC Sierra 4x4. In addition, I appreciated Josh Rackley taking the time after his normal working hours to educate us on the details and instruments inside our truck. This truck has so many cool features! Thanks Tony and Josh for all your help! You both made the Ben Mynatt customer experience a pleasurable one!

Congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you.