Modern Nissan of Concord

(4.8) 116 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Experience and Dealership!
    April 14, 2017

We had a very good experience with our sales consultant Philip McSwain and the entire dealership. Philip was very knowledgeable, professional and and... was concerned about our needs. I have been to numerous dealerships thru out the years and they definitely are ranked very high in my opinion. Thanks Philip!

Katie, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review! We are so glad to hear that Philip was able to assist you with your purchase..., we will pass your sentiment along to him! We look forward to having you back in the future!!

• Go to Philip
    February 12, 2018

to work with from beginning to end. He wasn’t overwhelming with anything, kept me updated throughout the entire process, professional and friendly. G...O TO PHILIP

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience with Philip. Congratulations on the ...new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to stop by for a visit. Best, The Modern Nissan of Concord Team

• Excellent Service!
    February 9, 2018

Never disappointed with service! They have you in and out in a timely manner and treat me like a VIP. I won't take my Rogue anywhere else!

Tonia, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. If there is anything more that ...we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, The Modern Nissan of Concord Team

• Great deal......wonderful buying experience
    January 31, 2018

I really appreciated the extent to which Philip McSwain worked to get me the truck I wanted at a price that was fair. I often do not enjoy the pressur...e I sometimes get when visiting a dealer. Here, I was please that I never felt pressured but I did feel that the dealer wanted my business and wanted me to feel good about the experience.

• Amazing experience
    January 7, 2018

We had an awesome salesman ,James. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. All of our questions were answered on the spot. He was a... walking encyclopedia of the car. James made the daunting task of buying a new car easy, pleasant, fun and exciting. We enjoyed working with an awesome salesman.

• Great Family Environment!
    January 6, 2018

My husband and I had a great experience at Modern Nissan of Concord, particularly because of our sales agent, Gil Bracy. He was personable and made us... feel welcome from the start. He was also patient and willing to negotiate with us around our desires and needs. The rest of the staff that we encountered was also very happy and friendly, and each one interacted with us warmly as well as with one another. In fact, the constant joking and evident camaraderie made this Nissan seem like more of a family environment than any other Nissan that I have visited prior.

• Best customer service
    December 22, 2017

Philip McSwain was amazing. He did the impossible and got me into a great car. The overall experience was awesome from start to finish. He truly cared... and understood my needs. Modern Nissan has the best customer service which for me is just as important as the car. I look forward to working with the company and again I am beyond grateful for his hard work and dedication to customer satisfaction. I would recommend anyone buying a car to come see Philip at Modern Nissan.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service.... We also strive to answer every question and address every concern and it's encouraging to know Philip was able to show you our dedicated and personalized service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs! Best, The Modern Nissan of Concord Team

• Philip and entire process was wonderful!
    December 18, 2017

Philip McSwain was our salesman. He was top notch professional! Not pushy and worked hard to get us the best deal. He was there for every need until w...e drove off the lot and then great follow up. I have recommended him to many friends and family, great guy!

• Experience
    December 15, 2017

What a wonderful experience I had at Morden Nissan of Concord. Excellent customer service. Phillip Mcsawin was awesome to work with he truly listened... to what my needs were for a car. He gave me options to choose from that would fit my price range. I will definitely be recommending to all my family and friends!

• philip mcswain hooked me up
    December 11, 2017

This was the last dealer I visited today and I was tired and honestly starting to become frustrated by the lack of decent vehicles in my price range. ... Right when I pulled in I met Philip McSwain and when I told him what I was looking for he said actually that truck is right here, and there it was, right price right truck I should of went there first. The buying process was quick and easy and they were willing to work with my trade in. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Modern Nissan of Concord