Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2019

I showed and test drove as many cars as I needed . They where friendly and step back and let me and my wife think about each car and addresser every question... we had very while . I thanked them for there great service .

January 31, 2019

Top notch dealership and an extremely pleasant car buying experience. Steve, the co-owner, couldn't have been more helpful and bent over backwards to get... us into the car we were looking to buy. All our expectations were met or exceeded. We would highly recommend Motorcars of Denver!

• October 10, 2017

Steve and his staff were very knowledgeable and helpful to us in choosing the Lexus. They also took the time we needed to ask questions, test drive... and look over the vehicle. The 2015 Lexus was in top notch condition. He also did an addition of a clear bra for a reasonable price. We are very pleased with our purchase and will return in the future.

November 23, 2018

We really liked the car, but the owner was rude and disrespectful. We will give our business to the other dealership.

We are sorry to hear that you this experience at our dealership. We take pride in providing great customer service and go out of our way to make the ...buying process easy and straight forward. This customer did in fact come back the following day and purchased the vehicle they were looking at.

November 20, 2018

I absolutely hate the process of buying a new vehicle but Kristian made the process so simple! He and Steve are very respectful and honest and care about... your experience not only during the purchase but afterwards as well. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Fey, Thank you so much for your purchase! It was a pleasure meeting you and your father, and we hope that you enjoy your Bmw. thanks again

November 5, 2018

Steve and Kristian make the buying process very simple. We have bought two vehicles thru them and the vehicles have been in excellent condition. They... go thur the specifics of the vehicle and allow a good test drive. Once a decision has been made to buy they make the financing and other paperwork as easy as possible. No pressure to buy. They take the time to review all features before you take the vehicle, especially the electronics and programming. They deal in mostly high-end vehicles. Highly recommend.

October 9, 2018

The customer service and responsiveness was top-notch. Steve and Kristian were so helpful and respectful. As a woman purchasing a car on my own, I felt... listened to and never taken advantage of with the price. I would highly recommend this dealership to buy a used, luxury car!

August 15, 2018

The experience was great until I met the owner. As I noted that I was going to trade a vehicle in, he started making disgusting comments. Such as “how... do you afford to buy a car?” how DARE you ask that? “YOU can get loans?” I can, let me buy a car. Refused to even run a CREDIT CHECK to even remotely know facts. Its absurd a waste of time and completely AVOID this dealerships at ALL COSTS.

I would like to personally reply to the review as I, Steve Nylund owner of Motorcars of Denver, handled this deal. First I would like to mention that... Motorcars of Denver prides ourselves in customer service and we make sure to go out of our way to ensure that every customer is treated fairly. Regarding this particular car deal; the customer arrived, test drove our vehicle, and informed us that they had a trade in. We appraised their vehicle which had a significant amount of hail damage from a hail storm. Based on the condition of the trade and the amount they told me they still owed on the vehicle, I politely informed them that they had a large amount of negative equity in the vehicle. I informed them that the best course of action financially, was to make a claim with their insurance to get the money required to repair the damage on the vehicle. They determined that this was not something that they wanted to pursue, so I asked a few more questions regarding their credit. They informed me that they had multiple auto loans, a mortgage, and did not want to put any money down. Based on my 30 years of experience, I informed them that our lending institutions would not approve the loan based on their high DTI(debt to income) ratio. I politely informed them that we would not be able to get them approved based on what they had told me regarding their credit profile. They then decided that they would not trade in their vehicle, but instead add another car loan. I informed them that this scenario would not work as well, since it was not reducing the DTI ratio, but rather increasing it. We are in the business of buying and selling cars. Why would we as a dealer turn away business if we were able to get them into a vehicle? It is our policy that if the deal structure does not work, and DTI ratio is too high, we will not pull credit bureaus just to pull credit. As this does not do anything for the customer, except to drive their credit score down. I am very sorry that you felt as though we did not want your business as this was not the case.

June 4, 2018

Buying a new car can be an intimidating, frustrating experience. After working with Steve and Kristian, my wife and I completed one of the most satisfying... buying experiences we have had purchasing a vehicle.

April 25, 2018

They were great, my experience here was very smooth and painless :) I am very pleased with my purchase! I feel I got a great vehicle at a very great price.