Tindol Ford Subaru ROUSH

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1069 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience !!!

Great experience, awesome car Everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a GREAT review! We thank you for giving us the opputunity to give you a 5 star expeirence! We look forwa...rd to seeing you in the future! -Tindol Team

• Vehicle Repair

Randy and his team are awesome! Tindol Fords body shop has earned my business for sure. Great communication, friendly service and my car looks amazing... after getting side swiped. Thank you for making my car look better than before!

• Great Experience

Brian Times was very helpful as was everyone at the dealership. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and I would do business with them again.

Overall Experience

• "Enjoyed Doing Business @ Tindol Subaru"

I started the New Year off buying a brand new Subaru Outback 2,5i Premium from Tindol Subaru..my first visit I didn't purchase..the deal at the second... dealership fell through but Kalib sent me a follow up email which helped me decide to reconsider Tindol's offer..the employees work together as a team and seem to genuinely enjoy their job..I have been recommending them to friends in the market for a new vehicle...Subaru is known for the quality of their vehicles and I am proud to be an owner..

Overall Experience

• They did not disappoint for our second purchase!

It pains me to say it but I actually looked forward to working with a car dealer! I was overjoyed to find that Tindol had a used Jeep that was in lin...e with what my wife wanted. It saved me from dealing with some other dealer. I had a very positive experience buying my F-250 from them a while back and they made even my jaded wife comfortable through the paperwork for the Jeep. 10 out of 10 for Paul for his transparency and conscientiousness.

• Sierra smith review

Great service, very friendly staff. Came out with a freshly washed and detailed affordable priced Ford Mustang that transports me and any potential pa...ssengers super comfortably.

• Good experience!

I recently purchased a brand new Subaru Outback from Tindol Subaru. Brian Tims was very professional. Very good experience! They gave me a good pri...ce.

• All Around Great Service

Brian and David were great hosts. My experience leasing the Forester was easy and comfortable. I had a few other Subaru Dealers closer to me but I am ...glad I made the drive out to Tindol.

• Best Experience Ever!

We came in and Mike Brown helped us find the perfect truck for us! He was so nice and very informative! Even though there were some printer issues in... the finance office the whole process was so fast that we didn???t even notice the issues. Over all, I would recommend EVERYONE to come to Tildon and buy their next vehicle. Ypu won???t be disappointed!

Overall Experience

• Quick, simple, Satisfaction!

Alex, whom worked us, was very nice, not pushy, just wanted to get us what we wanted... He is very quick, but has quality behind his quickness!!! He w...as willing to go the extra mile even after work hours... He s excellent, I???ll be recommending him to all my friends, and Tindol as well!!! We love our new 2018 F-150

Tindol Ford Subaru ROUSH