Toyota of Gastonia

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 5, 2020

The guys and girls at Toyota of Gastonia service department take great care of you from the moment you pull up. Kim does a great job at greeting customers... and making sure things go smoothly.

January 29, 2020

When I signed the contract to buy my Camry , they did the old bait and switch deal where they slide in a service contract for $1475.00 I went back and... got it tooken off. I would never buy a car from this hellhole ever again. Stay clear of this place only if you want to get cheated.

• February 22, 2015

Quite frankly, the car buying experience can be a nightmare. our buying experience was just the opposite at Toyota of Gastonia. Our Sales Consultant Hugo... Esparragoza made our car buying experience incredibly easy. He responded quickly to our emails and worked hard to earn our business. We will be a repeat buyer. Take my advice and leave the attitude found at the Charlotte dealerships behind and travel the 25 minutes to Gastonia and let Hugo earn your business.

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us the opportunity to earn your valued business! We are happy to hear Hugo was able to provide you with ...the unrivaled car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

December 27, 2019

If you were looking to buy a new car there are plenty of better options in the greater Charlotte area please steer clear of Toyota of Gastonia! The service... department is terrible.

September 21, 2019

In a customer service based business, they failed horribly......mgrs play the blame game and accept no responsibility ....and did nothing to make things... better and to hopefully keep my business in the future,again they failed

July 17, 2019

Kandy is so kind and patience. She was very knowledgeable of the vehicles. She took the time to explain thing to me. She was not pushing. Love love her!!!!.

July 13, 2019

We were very pleased with our buying experience. The didnt pressure is at all and never were pushy. Gave us everything we asked for and were happy doing... it. Will definitely be go to dealership from now on!

May 20, 2019

First off yes we are purchasing a car from them straight out. This is only now because I would lose the deposit I have put down. We were looking to buy... two vehicles but the wouldn’t budge on the other vehicle even though we were purchasing one already ( cash price, out the door) most companies would take that into consideration and work with you. Our sales lady well she has been great the whole time. But the sales manager now that’s a whole different story. I have never been talked down to by a sales manager trying to sale me a vehicle. I don’t need anyone tell me how to handle my own bills or tell me the already large amount we were will to put down he wanted more to get the payment down. Well if I was going to pay $500 a month for a used vehicle don’t you think I would buy a new one. Worst sales manager even. He used language he should have never used while talking to a customer and he talked down to us. Maybe they should rethink some of there staff. If I was willing to lose my deposit I would never go back. Rude just plain rude

March 10, 2019

About like the rest ... Most dealerships use the bait and switch . They also want you to get services you do not need !! If they have the car you want... check it out ... just do not expect a good trade on any car. AIN`T GONNA HAPPEN!!!! I NEVER TRADE A CAR IN ... Always a low ball offer like Carmax !!!! Sell it yourself or expect to be putting several extra thousand dollars in their pocket .

February 1, 2019

When I signed the contract to by the truck , they did the old bait and switch deal where they slide in a service contract for $1475.00. I didn't notice... until later. They did credit most of the warranty back to the finance company but it was $350.00 short because they said it was prorated, etc, etc. I was finally credited in Jan. 2019 for $1100.00. but I bought the truck in Mar of 2018. I know for a fact the dealership tried to cancel the contract as far back as June because they showed me their records. The salesperson who sold me the car no longer works for the company, imagine that. She either was doing this without their knowledge or she knew she was ripping people off for the dealership and quit. I don't recommend this dealership for deceptive practices.