New 866-735-0442 Dealer Website
Used 866-789-2647 Email Dealer
Service 866-417-2015

3.8
Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Sales

Great salesman, good communication, fast service, provide a good deal

We really appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Great salesman, good communication, fast service, provide a good deal

• 2015 Silverado

Best car buying experience that I have ever had. Great people to deal with.

Best car buying experience that I have ever had. Great people to deal with.

• Great Sales Team

Went to buy a new car so I went out on the web to check inventory in the morning their internet mgr. called me with no pressure and asked that if I came to Classic he promised I'd leave happy or I could go to his boss and ask if they would fire him! I was treated like I was a V I P from the time I was greeted by the Internet mgr to the time I was leaving the dealership with my salesman standing in the lot watching me drive off with the biggest smile I could whip up

• Great Service

Made an online appointment for service on my '12 Camaro and it was done in no time

• Great service

Great experience! The process in buying the car was smooth and the customer service was very good!

• Great service and very clean

Service consultant very friendly and very knowledgeable and was very helpful with the repair of my car.

• Good Service! Good place to make a new car deal

I am not usually a one day buyer, but I made a purchase here in one day. Enjoyed the sales representative, he was very good. Did not appreciate the new car manager as he was pushy, and tried to be some what intimidating. I understand he is now gone. Service has always been very professional, to the point and do what they say. They seem very glad to see you each you go in for something, whether it be service, sales, or looking for another vehicle. Julis and Dennis were the sales people I recommend to visit. For service, I recommend Chris. Service department was good and the technical even explained what he did to correct the problem. .

• Great service and the best car buying experience

I have bought two vehicles from Classic Chevrolet and both times they have gone above and beyond to ensure that my experience is a positive one. The building is so retro and I love it! I feel like I have stepped back in time when I'm at the dealership. And the way the do business is reminiscent of a simpler time when people smiled and waved as you walked by. My salesperson Kim is always friendly and always ask how my family and I are. The service department just upgraded the customer lounge and I must say what a improvement, they really do care about the customer at Classic Chevrolet. I would recommend them to anyone!

• bad experience,

Very bad experience, waited for many hrs. When it was suppose to have been two hrs, messed my lens cover up cleaning fuel injectors ,left grease all over my truck,bent my tag on front of truck,this is no place to have repairs done,will never go back there,this would not have happen if they didn't get rid of their former general manger! And no one was concern or cared!!!

• Very Poor Operation!

Went to trade for new Truck. Stayed all day and was told everything was good. Told to clean all personal items out of my trade in and gave me a truck to drive home.My new truck was coming from another State,and would be two days before I could get it. All the paperwork was signed and the bank name was on the contract. The day of picking up my new truck we got a call from another so called manager at Classic Chevrolet telling us that the bank wanted another 4000.00 dollars down. All the finance manager wanted to do was talk bad about Ben Mynett And they would put them out of work within two years. I would not recommend Classic Chevrolet in kannapolis NC to anyone.