• Service

Fast and took my vehicle right on in, not much wait time at all

Fast and took my vehicle right on in, not much wait time at all

• Classic Chevrolet of Kannapolis NC

I had a wonderful experience at Classic Chevrolet. The Manage (Jimmy Knox), Salesman (Julian Gray) and Finance person (Kim) made me feel like family. They all were very knowledgeable and professional, and made sure I understood everything. Thank you for a great team!

• 2016 Chevy Cruze Purchase

Very professional and eager to help us buy the car we wanted at the right price. Excellent financing assistance.

Hi Bill, congratulations on your 2016 Chevrolet Cruze! Professionalism is of great importance to us. Thanks for the review.

• car inspection

I did not have to wait very long for my car being service. Pleasant and quick, better than I expected.

• Sales

Great salesman, good communication, fast service, provide a good deal

We really appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Great salesman, good communication, fast service, provide a good deal

• 2015 Silverado

Best car buying experience that I have ever had. Great people to deal with.

Best car buying experience that I have ever had. Great people to deal with.

• Great Sales Team

Went to buy a new car so I went out on the web to check inventory in the morning their internet mgr. called me with no pressure and asked that if I came to Classic he promised I'd leave happy or I could go to his boss and ask if they would fire him! I was treated like I was a V I P from the time I was greeted by the Internet mgr to the time I was leaving the dealership with my salesman standing in the lot watching me drive off with the biggest smile I could whip up

• Great Service

Made an online appointment for service on my '12 Camaro and it was done in no time

• Great service

Great experience! The process in buying the car was smooth and the customer service was very good!

• Great service and very clean

Service consultant very friendly and very knowledgeable and was very helpful with the repair of my car.